10+ Year Old Account
    Well with Allied Races does this mean Ogres can be finally added to the game a playable race?

Also new Goblin models at all confirmed?
    I only play Horde so the other races don't concern me, but I would like to know if we can do more with the world and have more different races.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    It does matter. The point he made was that playable orcs don't have the same model.
    No, it doesn't matter. Assuming that's a new Saurfang model, with new animations, so long as the orc model (likely based on the orc rig to begin with, in which case it's even easier) is skinned correctly and doesn't have any over the top mismatching proportions (they're both orcs), it works just fine.

My main concern with this expansion is class design, we've been told that they want to bring more utility to classes again, but I'm not really sure what can be added to classes to bring more utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So you can admit you would be just as skeptical of anything they could have done? Well assuming the features were in an equally early state.
    After WoD I think if you aren't concerned by them only showing Concept Art you are a bit too optimistic. So yes. ANY feature this early on in concept I would be going WTF is this to..

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Actual kek

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Actual kek
    Was funny how loads were adamant that the title would include Kul Tiras because of that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhGEj...ature=youtu.be I know she’s not a favorite of many here, but here is Panser’s interview with Afrisabi and Chris Robinson. Definitely some info there not in the panels.

3 minutes mark and they mention about very likely keep pathfinder for instance for flying.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need a wallpaper of sylvanas going banshee mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    After WoD I think if you aren't concerned by them only showing Concept Art you are a bit too optimistic. So yes. ANY feature this early on in concept I would be going WTF is this to..

My concern is the lack of polish. Legion seemed to be much further along in the Gamescom reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I feel like there's too little info about the expansion this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, it's prob ZandalarQuest and KulTirasQuest and we just saw the latter only.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    To be fair, it's prob ZandalarQuest and KulTirasQuest and we just saw the latter only.
    Almost certainly as they removed zandalar strings and makes sense with the faction specific zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    My concern is the lack of polish. Legion seemed to be much further along in the Gamescom reveal.
    This is my #1 concern. If they polish it out in decent time and we're not languishing in Antorus for a full year I'll probably be quite happy with this one. But their pitches, while not bad ideas, aren't showing much actual progress. If they want to go ahead and prove that concern invalid I'd appreciate that, but alas.

Zone design by contrast looks like it's tracking really good. I mean maybe they focused full bore on some specific areas to look good for Blizzcon but... Short of a WoD style late rework, that part is looking solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Which is a good reason for people to understand that any datamining is only a small part of a puzzle. It might indicate something, but latching on and saying 'no it's definitely this hurr durr' is bound to blow up in peoples' faces, and then probably disappoint them.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 2017-11-04 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Just before I leave:

Orc standing upright. We're getting more customisations I suppose. Also tortollans use the pandaren skeletons and vulpera the goblin one, could become available in the future I suppose.

Doesn't look too far off already available poses in the game!

I would kill to have orcs that stood up straight

Not sure if I understood this the right way:
    The Horde will burn Teldrassil and the Alliance will attack Lordaeron - in order to do this, we will have to make a stand in Stromgarde (if I got this right) in RTS WC3 style.
    Since Kalimdor will belong to the Horde and Eastern Kingdoms to the Alliance, I suppose this will be a "one-time event"?

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    You are making assumptions. I actually love the theme of the expansion.

What I don't like is that we're not hearing anything about class changes, profession updates, new world gameplay design features and so on. It sounds to me like we're getting a few great changes with the level scaling and stat squish, but Ion himself said those aren't strictly expansion features but rather simply enhancements to the game. In terms of expansion features I'm pretty stuck at grinding Azerite on the Islands and fighting at the Warfronts.
    yeah that's fair, I assume most ppl weren't pleased with the theme but I understand some liking it, and yea thats definitely an issue with the presenting of information here (or they just lack any info to share). Class changes are probably still too primitive to talk about, profession update probably won't happen since legion had a big one right? I guess i refer back to my question of what do you want them to really announce/give players? Legion has a solid foundation and this is gonna be more of the same. Either way they definitely should have covered more information, systems deep dive should have been 90-120 minutes to talk about some of those additional things instead of barely 40 minutes (they even had the gall to end it 5 mins early).

Quote Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
    This is my #1 concern. If they polish it out in decent time and we're not languishing in Antorus for a full year I'll probably be quite happy with this one.
    Top Kek /10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus1 View Post
    Not sure if I understood this the right way:
    The Horde will burn Teldrassil and the Alliance will attack Lordaeron - in order to do this, we will have to make a stand in Stromgarde (if I got this right) in RTS WC3 style.
    Since Kalimdor will belong to the Horde and Eastern Kingdoms to the Alliance, I suppose this will be a "one-time event"?
    We know Lordaeron will be assaulted by the Alliance(Phrase one I didn't expect to utter). We don't know the catalyst for that, same for the burning of Teldrassil. I have my suspicions on how it will go down but I digress. I assume Teldrassil will stay the way it is until you enter Battle for Azeroth content(Basically 110-120(Or 111-120)

Top Kek /10
    Go back to cooking,
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Top Kek /10
    Hence it being a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Malagan View Post
    Doesn't look too far off already available poses in the game!

I would kill to have orcs that stood up straight
    Honestly, for them to make Orcs stand straight, all they'd really have to do is take the current hunched animations (or those that really matter) and adjust the keyframes so that the hunch is significantly lessened.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There isn't a source, mostly speculative and what they perceive via the content in x7 is. It's not very believable but that is what they see.
    It's a peculiar and basically paranoid/conspiracy theory that people have about a lot of games. It's not subject to rational analysis, sadly. I've seen it before when people have literally proved that upwards of 80% of a team is the same in a previous game/expansion and these people are still on about "B team". It's a very strange thought-pattern.