10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasCrow View Post
    Don't forget about breaking Jaina's heart, like Kael and Arthas.
    Jaina has a heart?
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Traitorous scum, get out of my necropolis.
    I changed my mind, and edited that post. So take that back you blasphemous fool. You reside in Icecrown Citadel, the residence of our former leader. You are a Death Knight. I am a Knight of the Ebon Hold. You are the traitor.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I changed my mind, and edited that post. So take that back you blasphemous fool. You reside in Icecrown Citadel, the residence of our former leader. You are a Death Knight. I am a Knight of the Ebon Hold. You are the traitor.
    Actually I'm killing Bolvar atm, so idfk what you're talking about

So, where were those bomber planes, gatling guns and lazor sniper rifles during that siege?

I really want a definitive answer on Azeroth's industrial power.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    So, where were those bomber planes, gatling guns and lazor sniper rifles during that siege?

Where were the planes on Normandy? Hint: When doing a frontal assault you either want planes under the cover of darkness or not there at all.

Its WoW, who cares m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post

They're sent to another dimension.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Thanks for the link.

I disagree that that suggests that they'll be in 7.3.5.

I think that the greyed-out quests, given the full context described there, suggest something later.

"The Horde's aggression cannot go unanswered."

What Horde aggression? We know Teldrassil burns before Undercity is taken, so presumably this means what, an assault on Stormwind? But I don't think we have any indication that the Horde are doing anything in 7.3.5.

It's possible, I guess, that an entire scenario involving the Horde attacking Stormwind or something will arrive with 7.3.5. but... I'll believe it when I see it. I'd love to have these races soon, but I just really don't think it's going to happen.
    Fair points. I think because 7.3.5 will be a pretty long term patch, we might get to see them implemented but initially disabled. Then at one point during 7.3.5's lifetime something happens (like you mentioned, maybe Stormwind is attacked; Relatively low effort event to put in) and we get the quests and ability to unlock (after prepurchase) and level up those new characters before 8.0 hits.

More speculation, but I still think it's too damn weird that they showed up in database files so soon while they should be exclusive to the 8.0 data branch. Accidentally shipping content like armor icons (and weirdly enough at the same time, armor textures) can happen, database entries are generally better protected against being pushed way too early like that. This alone gives me enough reason to believe we'll see them before the prepatch (8.0 branch) but not necessarily right away with the release of 7.3.5 (though we'll likely find out when PTR hits).

To be fair, I think the Alliance siege towers had cannons in then. The lion mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Fair points. I think because 7.3.5 will be a pretty long term patch, we might get to see them implemented but initially disabled. Then at one point during 7.3.5's lifetime something happens (like you mentioned, maybe Stormwind is attacked; Relatively low effort event to put in) and we get the quests and ability to unlock (after prepurchase) and level up those new characters before 8.0 hits.

More speculation, but I still think it's too damn weird that they showed up in database files so soon while they should be exclusive to the 8.0 data branch. Accidentally shipping content like armor icons (and weirdly enough at the same time, armor textures) can happen, database entries are generally better protected against being pushed way too early like that. This alone gives me enough reason to believe we'll see them before the prepatch (8.0 branch) but not necessarily right away with the release of 7.3.5 (though we'll likely find out when PTR hits).
    It's also interesting those DB entries are just for the first four the leaker said to be coming in 7.3.5 -- not the two specified as being Zandalar/Kul Tiras exclusive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I was expecting them to release BfA on thursday night before the announcement, to hype up the announcement even more.
    Blizzard always disappoints huh.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I'm going to kill every Tortollan I see as soon as they go live.

I'm going to kill every Tortollan I see as soon as they go live.
    Just wait until I race change all of my eligible characters to Tortollan. Only then will I be content.

5+ Year Old Account
    Just wait until I race change all of my eligible characters to Tortollan. Only then will I be content.
    You will be among the first to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.3.5 releasing mid January.
    Contains New bg
    Level scaling changes.
    Ulduar timewalking.
    New micro holidays.

7.3.7 releasing late March contains.
    4 new allied races.
    Quest content to show the worsening relations between the horde and alliance.
    Zandalri emissary appears on boat in Org
    Kultiras emissary appears on boat in Stormwind

Prepatch releases late June contains.
    Battle for Undercity and the burning of Teldrasil events.
    Class changes.
    other stuff that I cant think of.

5+ Year Old Account
    ooo one of the other threads had a good point Wrathion burned Teldrassil not horde or alli it would it fit too
    " Three lies will he offer you"
    told us we had to conquer the other faction to beat the legion .... lied to admiral taylor and got him killed we just need one more lie
    From the earth, he draws strength. Our earth. Our strength
    black dragons draw strength from the earth
    The boy-king serves the master's table
    hes the son of the king of black dragons and is still a welp aka a boy and they hinted but not out right stated he would be in this xpac sorta danced around it
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

That does make sense I admit. Maybe we will see them before 8.0, but I do think it'll be well into the back half of 7.3.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the way the allied races page is worded, it sounds like they could be introduced in either 7.3.5 or 8.0. Either would work because both patches are post-Argus in the storyline. Either way, they worded it to make it very plausible that four of them will be unlocked through a questline prior to the expansion coming out. It'd make sense too, now that Legion is over these races don't really have anything to do now and can be assimilated into their respective factions.

Zandalari and Dark Iron will be unlocked in the actual expansion, presumably at 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    7.3.5 releasing mid January.
    Contains New bg
    Level scaling changes.
    Ulduar timewalking.
    New micro holidays.

7.3.7 releasing late March contains.
    4 new allied races.
    Quest content to show the worsening relations between the horde and alliance.

Prepatch releases late June contains.
    Battle for Undercity and the burning of Teldrasil events.
    Class changes.
    other stuff that I cant think of.
    ok
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-11-07 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    It's probably the other way around. Has been stressed enough the fact that Alliance and Horde go out on the seas in search of allies and resources to win the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I just want to know when i can pre-order so i can get the sexy mounts and tottle.

Actually I'm killing Bolvar atm, so idfk what you're talking about
    Then welcome back to the Knights of the Ebon Hold. Be my friend and ally despite the differences in our races.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance