Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That sucks, but just a word of advice to you and anyone else who reads this:

If you experience a technical error while attempting to process a payment online never click anything multiple times, never refresh, never go back/forward with your browser controls. Close the window and wait for a while. In the meantime, check your email to see if you got an email receipt, check your game account to see if the upgrade was applied, check your bank account to see if the transaction went through.

You can very easily wind up making multiple purchases, or adding multiple items to your cart, if you aren't careful.
    It's good advice and one I stick to, but that was one of the issues; I didn't get an email and neither did it show the upgrade until after the payment process was finally done and through and even then I only got one email. And you don't expect to be charged before you have filled in all the nessesary info. I was charged six times, while I only pressed a single button twice after filling in all the required payment details. Twice does not equal six so something went seriously wrong.

The servers were really overloaded.

Edit: I will drop it now to not get off topic and there isn't much to be done about it other than wait. The official forums are already flooded with posts about unauthorized extra purchases, so no need for that here.
    Last edited by PomPomPop; 2018-01-30 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm off work at 10PM EST. what are my chances of missing the shitshow?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    nope working fine in EU
    I get a blank screen with no characters just like the base game :'(
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed at how fast the Blizzard Balance worked. Uploaded the remaining cash I needed for the DD and was able to enjoy unlocking two races within the same hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Lol, looks like repeat from WoD launch day. Servers also were not able to handle this big traffic xD

it deserves this:

I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That sucks, but just a word of advice to you and anyone else who reads this:

If you experience a technical error while attempting to process a payment online never click anything multiple times, never refresh, never go back/forward with your browser controls. Close the window and wait for a while. In the meantime, check your email to see if you got an email receipt, check your game account to see if the upgrade was applied, check your bank account to see if the transaction went through.

You can very easily wind up making multiple purchases, or adding multiple items to your cart, if you aren't careful.
    I definitely won't be making this mistake again in the future, but I just want to say that I didn't get any e-mail receipts (I had Gmail open in another tab the entire time) and nothing showed up my Battle.net Account's transaction history either. As far as Blizzard is concerned, I haven't bought anything at all.

I contacted my bank's customer support online to see if they can move the pending charge back to my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    i need to get into the alpha

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    It does? For me it has even less hype than WoD. *snip*
    Yes it does.

Obviously that doesn't translate into everyone feeling hyped about it, or even over the same things concerning the expansion.

Blizzard is deleting all the posts on their official forums about the missing characters. LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Blizzard is deleting all the posts on their official forums about the missing characters. LOL.
    Probably because of spam, not whatever you're thinking.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm amazed at how fast the Blizzard Balance worked. Uploaded the remaining cash I needed for the DD and was able to enjoy unlocking two races within the same hour.
    Same, paid with Battle.net balance and it was an instant purchase.

I was expecting to wait for 3 days between adding the balance today from my bank account, but that too was instant. Of course, I did these things in the hours before the QnA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because at this point it's just spam. They should learn to focus on 1 centralized thread. (everyone thinks that their characters deserve a thread tho)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

Void Elf music is mesmerising.
    Yep, sounds very non-WoW too O.O
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Not surprising.

Everyone thinks they're alone in being afflicted and often get angered to boot.

Deleted
    no they dont they just delete new threads because they have ONE https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...08137?page=208

Edith: and now a thread with 210+ pages and like 10+ blues post is gone with a server 500 error msg....
    Last edited by mmoc9b6e6339ec; 2018-01-30 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Yep, sounds very non-WoW too O.O
    You think so? I definitely get Silvermoon vibes, on a much darker and somehow oriental tone. I absolutely love it. It matches void elves perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Don't know. Legion LAUNCH was much smoother than this.
    Yeah, I don't get how an expansion launch can be butter smooth, but pre-orders for the next make the game FUBAR. Perhaps it's the interaction with the game and the shop, everyone and their pet turtle pre-purchasing, requests for boosts, buying tokens, creating new characters, and all that jazz at once that fried the servers. Or maybe Blizzard just underestimated how many people would rush to pre-order, but with such a cool incentive that's not much of an excuse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not surprising.

Everyone thinks they're alone in being afflicted and often get angered to boot.
    When you get that kind of people on the forum you see how we're actually pretty civilized... most of the time...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    They know there is an issue. Spamming it won't fix it faster.