5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    I wanted female Zandalari to be taller too, though.
    Are they not? That would kind of piss me off.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

The point of making male Zandalari bigger was so they were as tall as male Darkspear who are standing upright.

Female Darkspear are already standing upright, so they'd likely be as tall as they are already.

Well, the Zandalari male are the same height as a unhunched male darkspear troll, so it would make sense for the female to be same height as a normal female darkspear troll.

Does look a bit silly if they don't adjust it though.
    Last edited by Gurmech; 2018-03-15 at 10:57 PM.

Was there a new wave of invites? Just got one after the QA stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    The point of making male Zandalari bigger was so they were as tall as male Darkspear who are standing upright.

Female Darkspear are already standing upright, so they'd likely be as tall as they are already.
    Btw, it would finally be a good chance to make Darkspear males "not-so-hunched".

Not saying they have to stand upright but their hunch is excessively pronounced IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Aren't female Zandalari taller than female Darkspear?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Was there a new wave of invites? Just got one after the QA stream.
    There was a new wave last night and apparently others have just received one today that wasnt there last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    I wanted female Zandalari to be taller too, though.
    They are also taller, yes.

Oh, good, someone posted the screenshot before I could.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Well, the Zandalari male are the same height as a unhunched male darkspear troll, so it would make sense for the female to be same height as a normal female darkspear troll.

Does look a bit silly if they don't adjust it though.
    Gosh.. the Worgen and Tauren female are so fucking hideous
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's not lying, it's shifting the truth. There were strings and data for BfA stuff in 7.3.5. There were also four new races planned to be released in 7.3.5.

How do you know that the four confirmed races in BfA are the extent of their current plans for new races so far? There are strings and data for a fifth race, it's everything but confirmed.
    As i said, because they said they wanted to do the same treatment to their NPC's like they re-affirmed on their blue post.

Doesn't mean they can't be added later, but the way he answered makes me think that nothing is decided yet and this is what we got for the time being.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-15 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Aren't female Zandalari taller than female Darkspear?
    For the record it is not in the lore that female trolls hold their swords with their.. uh... lady bits.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    For the record it is not in the lore that female trolls hold their swords with their.. uh... lady bits.
    Oh my, I didn't even notice that...lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Since I haven't replied in a while I'm gonna say that

1) Kul'Tiran druid forms
    2) Dark Iron facial markings
    3) Zandalari height

Are all fantastic news.

With Zandalaris - well they're meant to be even taller but that is a very good compromise, we still have potions of giant growth no?
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Anyone else worried that Kul Tirans and Zandalari are going to be gated to, say, 8.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Anyone else worried that Kul Tirans and Zandalari are going to be gated to, say, 8.1?
    Doubtful, considering they have rep already and are being worked on at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    With Zandalaris - well they're meant to be even taller but that is a very good compromise
    Exactly, I will just call this a victory as is- close enough for gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Since I haven't replied in a while I'm gonna say that

1) Kul'Tiran druid forms
    2) Dark Iron facial markings
    3) Zandalari height

Are all fantastic news.

With Zandalaris - well they're meant to be even taller but that is a very good compromise, we still have potions of giant growth no?
    Well, Tauren are also supposed to be two feet taller than they are ingame. Their height is limited due to not being able to fit through doors at proper size. They won't make the Zandalar too large to fit through anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Dark Irons and Mag'har will be in 8.1
    I highly doubt that at this point. Dark Irons are definitely fully in the Alliance at launch and most likely the AU Draenei are confirmed to be over here too. (Unless the MU Draenei managed to get Rangari).

Both I think will be in before BFA launches.

- - - Updated - - -

I highly doubt that at this point. Dark Irons are definitely fully in the Alliance at launch and most likely the AU Draenei are confirmed to be over here too. (Unless the MU Draenei managed to get Rangari).

Both I think will be in before BFA launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Doubtful, considering they have rep already and are being worked on at the moment.
    It’s Ion’s wording that worries me. That it will be a long process and some other things I can’t remember off the top of my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of DIDs http://www.wowhead.com/news=282744/d...-customization

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    As i said, because they said they wanted to do the same treatment to their NPC's like they re-affirmed on their blue post.

Doesn't mean they can't be added later, but the way he answered made me makes me think that nothing is decided yet and this is what we got for the time being.
    Cool, but none of that answers my question. When they say "we don't have any more races places for right now," how do you know that they're referring to the four current races and not a potential fifth (or more)?

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    lady bits
    (haha im 12 btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Dark Irons are heavily involved in the Alliance campaign on Zandalar, so I think it is safe to assume they will be unlocked early.