7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    2 headed ogre caster... FeelsGoodMan
    Slim'Jim, The true leader of the Kirin Tor.

Ya I dont get why people call male kul tirans 'obese'

I dont think people know what obese means

This is Obese

Kul Tirans are built like IRL Strongmen

Here are two Strongmen next to a body builder. They dont have the muscle definition of a body builder, but they are stupidley strong.

- - - Updated - - -

or another example

Kul Tiran body type is like the one showed here

7+ Year Old Account
    I just love Monster/Beastial races of any RPGs. I joke about elves a lot but I honestly don't care in the same respect as you @Aeluron Lightsong . I just get really salty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    An Ogre is a different species, Kul Tirans aren't, but I doubt Ogre fans have issues with Kul Tirans, I like them, but I think they could be some kind of new customization with humans since they are the same race, still I'm fine with them as a new race, I might actually play a human now(if I ever come back), these guys have way more personality in their design than the baseline ones.
    Zandalari and Trolls are just trolls.
    Nightborne and Night Elves are just Kaldorei.
    Lightforged Draenei and Draenei are just Draenei.
    Mag'har Orcs and Orc are just Orcs.
    Dark Iron Dwarves and Dwarves are just Dwarves.
    Highmountain Tauren and Tauren are just Tauren.
    Blood Elves and Void Elves are just High Elves.

One would think there is already enough of precedence for having a variation of X as a Allied Race. In fact, that's all that Allied are so far. Kul Tirans are actually probably the most different to their base race.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone wants to play as a Strongman bodytype, I'd say go for it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    I ain't saying they are not fat at all, they are, that's a fact. They are also shredded as hell. I'm just sick of the thoughts of "if it ain't beautiful, I should hate it"

I wanna be an ugly mofo, which is why i want my ogres.
    i don't think they're ugly i think they look pretty badass(something you can't really say about the current playable humans imo) and that's all i want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    i don't think they're ugly i think they look pretty badass(something you can't really say about the current playable humans imo) and that's all i want.
    What makes humans look lame is the goofy animations and the weird facial proportions. At least for the males.

Deleted
    To me it was just a bit too obvious the first time I heard about the Drust. They're like the Neanderthals, wiped out by the Homo Sapiens but with enough limited interbreeding occurring that a portion of their DNA survives in the genome of those Homo Sapiens popualtions that live near where they lived.
    Seems like the kind of thing Blizzard would draw inspiration from. I fully expect it to be implied somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Give me a source then that drust are vrykul and kultirans are half giants, oh wait, you can't.

Your ass is not a source so stop asspulling your own fiction.
    i admire you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post

This is Obese
    or another example
    what about the females tho

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    i admire you
    I admire you as well

10+ Year Old Account
    hope they fix resto druids, they are proper under powered in beta, once you try heroics its nearly impossible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Nope for the leveling and probably for the squish.

The PTR will be the prepatch stuff, like Legion invasions, Broken Shore and Ulduar/Karazhan quests were in legion. So I'm assuming The Battle for Lordaeron, Burning Tree quests and maybe some event.
    Definitely the squish.

Leveling no, definitely not, but 110% the squish.

They can't/won't put all of bfa content in but somehow not enable the squish, but then get the class changes except without the squish, then somehow activate the squish when the xpac launches.

It sounds all sorts of weird/wrong.

Besides, wod squish was part of pre-patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post

what about the females tho
    They are babushkas with plastic barbie face syndrome.

Formerly known as Arafal

I dont know why people cant disagree with someone without being rude or insulting folks/putting folks down
    Welcome to mmo-champion anno 2018.

me: I do not like what ion said about high elves.
    person who does not like my opinion( person B): you are a cry baby. Alliance are crybaby's just like anduin. Horde rules, you suck. Your opinion is WRONG and you have no proof.
    me: here is proof: ingame stuff 1, quests 2.
    Person B: those are fake you said you hate ion. You are baised.
    Me: nope i said i do not like what he said
    Person B: NO you did not.

you get the drift :P
    What some people are also good at, is taking things as absolutes. So if you say i do not like apple's all that much. They think you hate them, want to murder them. And you have tried them etc.
    And do not know the meaning of words like: opinion, facts, my belief, whislist, etc etc etc

- - - Updated - - -

This is Obese

Kul Tirans are built like IRL Strongmen

Here are two Strongmen next to a body builder. They dont have the muscle definition of a body builder, but they are stupidley strong.

- - - Updated - - -

or another example

Nope they are ulgy. And if you put them next to all races in wow..you would not call them strong men. But i get that they moddeld them after The mountian. But they just do not look like the warrior race the alliance needs and wants.

My bigger problem is with their ugliness. And i mean they can be ugly. But they are weirdly made. The female models still have that puffy old human face. And i am afraid we are getting a other race like the panda's that looks ugly in pretty much 90% of the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Kul Tirans are as much of a different species from humans as Void elves are from Blood elves (magic influence) or Jungle trolls are from Zandalari trolls (enviromental adaptation). And physically are more distinct than either of those.
    Void Elves... please... for the love of all that's HOLY, never mention that abomination of a race again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Void Elves... please... for the love of all that's HOLY, never mention that abomination of a race again.
    Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves Void elves.

void.

elves.

*applaud*

At least someone there who understand things.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Nope they are ulgy. And if you put them next to all races in wow..you would not call them strong men. But i get that they moddeld them after The mountian. But they just do not look like the warrior race the alliance needs and wants.

My bigger problem is with their ugliness. And i mean they can be ugly. But they are weirdly made. The female models still have that puffy old human face. And i am afraid we are getting a other race like the panda's that looks ugly in pretty much 90% of the armor.
    They are still strongmen next to all the bodybuilder builds that pretty much every other race has.
    Ugly is pure opinion. Not to mention you're contradicting yourself there.

10+ Year Old Account

This is Obese
    Can ye fucking not, mate? I dunno where you found pictures of me mum, but please do the world a favor and burn them.

Seriously though, I'm still hoping they're redoing the female Kul'Tirans a bit to give them more muscle and less of a plump looking human.

Not that it matters as they probably won't be able to be paladins anyway.

I do agree that the Kul Tiran males fit the strong man body type.

I mean look at those arms. Definitely beefed up compared to the normal human.

But those women.

They are far from as beefed up as their counterpart. Just looks to have a more well-fed body type. It would definitely look better for fitting the theme or rough monster hunter if they beefed her up a little.