Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    10-20sec is ridiculous exaggeration.
    10-20 yes. But ±5 seconds... it happens to me very often.

Maybe quit using demon blades then? Ya it's a dps lose without but then you cant complain about getting even shittier dps because it never procs

It's a boring spec and the most boring melee spec out of all of the melee classes/specs.

Get with it or get out. Major changes came and they were amazing. Feels like a brand new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    I agree. I didn't mind in the beginning but over time I simply lost interest in them because of their simplistic rotation.

Try Subtelty rogue instead — hella complex, but fun when you learn the basics.
    I was a sin rogue and switched to DH for ToS.

The RNG of fury is terrible IMO and I somewhat regret switching, even at 5 legendaries I have yet to get Angers and sitting at 4 set 2 set I am often below a lot of the other people in our raid.

Meanwhile Sub is way less clunky and fun to play now with the Shadow dance changes and I already have BiS legendaries for both Sub AND Assassination, I am not sure why I have switched back TBH

**For reference, NH 8/9M, ToS 8/9H currently

Quote Originally Posted by nerf shaman View Post
    I find it really nice that havoc has 2 wildly different loadouts in nemesis and momentum...
    I highly recommend momentum... never dull and always doing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

DH gameplay complexity (or boredom) is almost at BM level. Which says a lot.

Welcome to casual WoW.

Even at low gear levels, I'm not finding resource CDs to be an issue and 870 is pretty low.
    G/F's DH is way higher and she never seems to not be hitting a button, so, you need more gear my man.

But I'm in quest shit cause my D.H. is just a badly neglected alt and I don't really run into issues, either?
    Few gaps here and there but nothing that is frustrating and I'm a button-masher kinda person, so.

Quote Originally Posted by xZora View Post
    That's inherently false. DH with chest & boots vs. DH with belt & ring, which one is getting kicked from a normal raid after the first boss?
    Uuh if you're a normal friendly person? nobody gets kicked

Give Vengeance a hard try. With the right talent build and the Glove legendary that boosts Fiery Brand's damage and heals you for 100% of the damage dealt, there's actually a good bit of depth to it. Havoc feels so clunky in comparison, it's hard to believe they're the same class.

I don't really get it, I personally find havoc really really fun to play and don't find it as simple as people say it is especially if I can include fel rush into my "rotation". It just has a unique twitchy feel to it with an emphasis on positioning that no other melee really provides for me. I won't pretend that it is the most difficult spec in the game but I have never been in the position where I have just used a 2-3 button rotation or whatever. Granted, I was never geared enough to have the "two button" chaos cleave talent setup be the best for me in nighthold.

What I really wish was that they'd buff the mo'arg bracers back up because the legendary talent ring with those bracers is super fun with first blood! Does decently on cleave fights and just offers a nice little decision making element and more buttons to the rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I don't really get it, I personally find havoc really really fun to play and don't find it as simple as people say it is especially if I can include fel rush into my "rotation". It just has a unique twitchy feel to it with an emphasis on positioning that no other melee really provides for me. I won't pretend that it is the most difficult spec in the game but I have never been in the position where I have just used a 2-3 button rotation or whatever. Granted, I was never geared enough to have the "two button" chaos cleave talent setup be the best for me in nighthold.

What I really wish was that they'd buff the mo'arg bracers back up because the legendary talent ring with those bracers is super fun with first blood! Does decently on cleave fights and just offers a nice little decision making element and more buttons to the rotation
    <The spec isn't that simple but I wish it was more complicated>

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    <The spec isn't that simple but I wish it was more complicated>

Was more a personal preference comment that I like the way the ring+bracer combo plays- I still like the spec without it!

Sorry if you misread my comment~

Was more a personal preference comment that I like the way the ring+bracer combo plays- I still like the spec without it!

Sorry if you misread my comment~
    What's to misread, you wish that there were more buttons to press. Seems to be pretty clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    What's to misread, you wish that there were more buttons to press. Seems to be pretty clear to me.
    Reading your post history, it is pretty clear how you feel about havoc. You simply read what you wish to read, as that is not at all the statement I was honestly trying to make.

Carry on

Reading your post history, it is pretty clear how you feel about havoc. You simply read what you wish to read, as that is not at all the statement I was honestly trying to make.

Carry on
    Your last sentence literally says I wish that they would buff the bracers back to its buffed state so we could do the rotation that was actually fun and had some decision making.

I'm confused did you not write that?

Or are you just trump talking me?

Deleted
    Go play vengeance, most fun spec in game imo.

Deleted
    well... Im also concerned that lazy noob build (demon blades, nemesis) makes better dmg than more difficult... I just switched to momentum, prepared and demons bite just to make it a bit more interesting even though I´ll lose some dmg...

Have to Agree, i never play Havoc on my DH because of how much it feels like i am just playing a super version of a Rogue, just with lazer beams and all that jazz.