Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    wait they can be mogged now?!

WEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    wait they can be mogged now?!

WEEEEEEEE
    You unlock the mog by killing Timewalking Illidan on a Demon Hunter, if you already have the achievement for the warglaives on some character.

Deleted
    thank you kind sir, I had googled myself drooling already =)

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    You unlock the mog by killing Timewalking Illidan on a Demon Hunter, if you already have the achievement for the warglaives on some character.
    Technically, you unlock the mog by killing Timewalking Illidan on *any character*, if you already have the achievement for the warglaives on any character.

Got warglaives and acheivement on my rogue. Killed TW-Illidan on my warrior. Got the mog on my DH.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I'm not salty. I have the glaives and the transmog.

I just like the differentiation. Still hard to understand, I see. Oh well.
    Your just not making much sense anyway.. like who cares.
    They supposed to be glaives in the first place. we all know the originals are swords..

and yea your just salty.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're just wrong and can't read like the rest. Obviously I care, as my post indicates or I wouldn't have made it.

I had the real glaives (or swords, since you think you're so smart) before you were probably born.

You're just wrong. Must feel bad.
    Funny, how 4 people saying the same thing and still you say we can't read.
    Many people have the originals including myself.. still don't understand your point?

Before I was born? realy dude lol.

you seem mad and salty at the same time rubbing it in

have a nice day x

I mogged my alt with this and leather ulduar set. looks pretty dope - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ore/widebottom

I'm not salty. I have the glaives and the transmog.

I just like the differentiation. Still hard to understand, I see. Oh well.
    The amount of salt in all of your posts provided my dinner with a tasty twist thank you!

On topic I love the new fix ggwp blizzard! I love my move!

While i think it's nice that DH can only tmog these. I think some other Melee classes should be able to do this as well, but i am in the minority thinking this i know.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I be mad? You make no sense. I have the glaives and the achievement. That's why I say you can't read. Just going to start ignoring you kids.
    No you are not making any sense..

I got main hand in bc and offhand in wrath.. but are you realy trying to brag about the glaives that you got in MoP?wow good boy. Stop being mad and salty.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2017-07-28 at 06:37 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing buddy, keep sweet-talking me. We all know you don't even have the glaives, scrub. You're just here to pretend.

As if you had a fucking clue.
    Who the fuck even needs these ugly glaives? I always transmog glaives into felsteel swords.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I had the real glaives (or swords, since you think you're so smart) before you were probably born.
    The salt. Our shields cannot repel edge of this sharpness.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing buddy, keep sweet-talking me. We all know you don't even have the glaives, scrub. Like a guild would give you that item when it was current. Ha-fucking-ha.

As if you had a fucking clue.
    I could post a pic.., but realy your just mad. I dont need to prove anything.

GZ on glaives in mop dude!!!!!
    Show us your sexy glaives so we can all ser how happy you are!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Who the fuck even needs these ugly glaives? I always transmog glaives into felsteel swords.
    Altho I think your crazy, because they are cool always thought they are. Your making the poor guy cry! Show some love for hes MoP glaives!

Keep it social please guys, no need to chuck insults and such at each other.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2017-07-28 at 05:34 PM.