Blackrock Foundry solo

What ilvl is needed to run Blackrock Foundry Mystic solo with my warlock for trantsmog gear???

It is generally not possible to solo it on Mythic due to Blast Furnace requiring massive DPS (to overcome the 99% Damage Reduction) or a Priest with Mind Control to remove the 99% damage reduction.

solo if your not DK or DH might be hard, we did it at 4 (except furnace and blackhand) being 1 tank 3 dps and we facerolled it, just start a group and get some dps other than cloth and voila you can farm it easy, but as a warlock solo you might find it really hard if your not really high ilvl....

Quote Originally Posted by Nelaphim-EX View Post
    It is generally not possible to solo it on Mythic due to Blast Furnace requiring massive DPS (to overcome the 99% Damage Reduction) or a Priest with Mind Control to remove the 99% damage reduction.
    Or a Rogue with Bribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Or a Rogue with Bribe.
    This is also true. Outlaw Rogue or Priest, then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Hans and Franz get one of the stealth "fixes" a few weeks ago the same time Razorgore got his "fix". I know i was able to do the H and F fight that week on my druid but the next week it was resetting again so not entirely sure if i just got lucky that week or what, haven't tried again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It CANNOT be soloed. By any class. At all. Why? Because the twins will automatically reset if there are not at least 2 people present during the grab mechanic.
    They fixed that, although if you DPS too fast they can bug out.

It CANNOT be soloed. By any class. At all. Why? Because the twins will automatically reset if there are not at least 2 people present during the grab mechanic.
    You must've forgotten about hunters.

Solo'd it before

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters with pets are still a thing? I thought they all went MM by now :-P
    BMs are everywhere.. You cannot take 3 steps without tripping over Hati..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Petless Hunters could've been good for group content, but never for soloing really. Plus BM was a thing all the time in m+ (extra source of BL / cr) and in raiding since NH this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Last time I slowed down to avoid that bug and I got another bug; I killed Hanz, the encounter ended, and Franz was stuck with 8% on his crate. Had to kill him to get the other half of the loot.
    Never said it was perfect, but at least they aren't throwing you for an auto-despawn anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    What ilvl is needed to run Blackrock Foundry Mystic solo with my warlock for trantsmog gear???
    Mystic???

/10
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    With BM hunter you can solo it, but if u kinda full gear maybe