icon weakaura that appears when boss is 15 secs from casting a spell (bigwigs)

I am trying to create an icon weakaura that appears when a boss is 15 seconds away from casting a particular spell. Im pretty sure I have to use the bigwigs timers to trigger it, but I cant figure out how.

Anyway, the spells i need are "shattering star" and "infernal burning" from goroth. I'd like to have the icon appear when the spell is 15 seconds away from being cast and then, if possible dissapear when "cloudburst totem" (spell id is 157153, i think) is cast by me. If someone could explain, in a decent amount of depth, what I have to do, it be appreciated. Thanks

Make two triggers. First trigger is for BigWigs timer (Events->BigWigs timer or somthing similar) and make it activate when timer is <= 15 seconds (spell name is case sensitive btw). Now make a second trigger that checks if Cloudburst totem is not on cooldown (cd is 30s so this method should work).

Activation method should be all triggers.

If you want to have that icon visible even when that 15s has passed then it's a bit more work, but not sure if you need that or not.

You can test it by typing /localbar 20 Infernal Burning

To add another spell to that WA (shattering star) make a new trigger and change the activation method to custom. Function should be something like this:
    Code:
    function(trigger)
      return (trigger[1] or trigger[3]) and trigger[2];
    end
    Last edited by Raggamasta; 2017-07-20 at 10:31 AM.