Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Death Knight TMW Profile for Patch 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay
    - Runes will now appropriately change colors based on spec

Blood

- Fixed spell ID issues with Death Strike
    - Cooldowns have been moved to be more centralized

Frost

- Rotation has been completely revamped and now focuses around Breathe of Sindragosa
    - Added Breath of Sindragosa to the rotation
    - Added Hungering Rune Weapon to the rotation
    - Added buff bars for Breath of Sindragosa and Remorseless Winter

Unholy

- Festering Strike will now attempt to maintain 6-7 stacks of Festering Wound
    - Scourge Strike will be suggested more often
    - The rotation will take talents into account more than before

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

I am looking forward to this, been playing frost since the end of EN, and gonna give unholy a try so this will help me remember what to do, gonna try it as soon as i am home from work keep up the great work chesder!

Thank you for these amazing profiles. Using them on all my alts. One thing I've noticed: Not sure if this is because of the profiles, but my pally and my dk can no longer press Esc to bring up the game menu after upgrading to the 7.2.5 versions. Any idea what could be causing this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atlings View Post
    Thank you for these amazing profiles. Using them on all my alts. One thing I've noticed: Not sure if this is because of the profiles, but my pally and my dk can no longer press Esc to bring up the game menu after upgrading to the 7.2.5 versions. Any idea what could be causing this?
    You might've unbound it by accident.

Try this:

/run if not KeyBindingFrame then KeyBindingFrame_LoadUI() end ShowUIPanel(KeyBindingFrame)

It should show the keybind UI, and set "Toggle Game Menu" or something similar.

First, thanks for putting in the work with all the TMW profiles! I've been using the Shaman one for quite a while. Second, is there any way to change the size of only the runic power bar? If not, have you though about making the runic power bar separate from the buff group and a tad wider? Third, may I suggest a timer for Remorseless Winter along with a counter for the Gathering Storm stacks? Thanks!
    Last edited by Dusark; 2017-06-17 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusark View Post
    First, thanks for putting in the work with all the TMW profiles! I've been using the Shaman one for quite a while. Second, is there any way to change the size of only the runic power bar? If not, have you though about making the runic power bar separate from the buff group and a tad wider? Third, may I suggest a timer for Remorseless Winter along with a counter for the Gathering Storm stacks? Thanks!
    The bars are all part of one group, you could drag and drop the group out of it to create a new one and then anchor the groups accordingly.

Also Remorseless Winter has a bar that appears while it is active, but I could add a counter for Gathering Storm

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here
    if u could add how much damage dark arbiters bonus has some where on the unholy buttons

Quote Originally Posted by powatwoopa View Post
    if u could add how much damage dark arbiters bonus has some where on the unholy buttons
    I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion

The tracker for arcane torrent doesn't seem to work, looks like its the generic Arcane Torrent spellID and not the one that grants RP (spellID 28730 instead of 50613). Also, just a personal preference, but i preferred not having BoS be part of the rotation, just something you might want to consider if others feel the same way. awesome work with these btw, i use them pretty regularly for the classes i play.

Quote Originally Posted by georgamel View Post
    The tracker for arcane torrent doesn't seem to work, looks like its the generic Arcane Torrent spellID and not the one that grants RP (spellID 28730 instead of 50613). Also, just a personal preference, but i preferred not having BoS be part of the rotation, just something you might want to consider if others feel the same way. awesome work with these btw, i use them pretty regularly for the classes i play.
    I'll fix the Arcane Torrent spell ID. There are actually 6 spell IDs in the game based on what class you are and I typed the wrong one. As for BoS you can turn off the icon showing up by following the instructions on the left while in edit mode (/tmw).

Deleted
    Hi Chesder.

Some quick questions.

How does your setup handle the Unholy rotation for lets say :

If you have UH Shoulders, does it suggest to use Apoc, DA and THEN Dark Transfusion?
    After Dark Transfusion, there's also something about pumping as many free Death Coils as possible to boost DA's damage ?

What about a range calculator, so it does not suggest melee abilities if/when we are running to avoid shit?

Im new to this Unholy thing, so this is just what i caught up from the youtube guides for 7.2.5
    Last edited by mmoc3901f4318c; 2017-06-24 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    Hi Chesder.

Some quick questions.

How does your setup handle the Unholy rotation for lets say :

If you have UH Shoulders, does it suggest to use Apoc, DA and THEN Dark Transfusion?
    After Dark Transfusion, there's also something about pumping as many free Death Coils as possible to boost DA's damage ?

What about a range calculator, so it does not suggest melee abilities if/when we are running to avoid shit?

Im new to this Unholy thing, so this is just what i caught up from the youtube guides for 7.2.5
    It delays transformation if you have the shoulders and it will attempt to save RP to use Death Coil as much as possible.

Chesder,

Thanks for updates on this. Is it possible within the TMW profile to not have BoS not show up until HRW is off cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by KorbineDallas View Post
    Chesder,

Thanks for updates on this. Is it possible within the TMW profile to not have BoS not show up until HRW is off cooldown?
    I can set conditions for that. Is this what is normally done with the talent? Or is it used on CD regardless.

honestly don't know about everyone else but i only use BoS when HRW is off cool down or less than 10 seconds on CD so i can shoot for full 45 sec BoS since i do not have a Seal of Necrofantasia. Is it something i could adjust easily with your direction?

Edit: i notice that the rime proc for the free HB is gone from the rotation as well, is that due to T20 or is that also something that i can add back in manually?

Thanks again for all your work on this.
    Last edited by KorbineDallas; 2017-06-29 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KorbineDallas View Post
    honestly don't know about everyone else but i only use BoS when HRW is off cool down or less than 10 seconds on CD so i can shoot for full 45 sec BoS since i do not have a Seal of Necrofantasia. Is it something i could adjust easily with your direction?

Edit: i notice that the rime proc for the free HB is gone from the rotation as well, is that due to T20 or is that also something that i can add back in manually?

Thanks again for all your work on this.
    I'll be reworking the rotation for both Frost and Unholy and will be posting test versions soon. Be sure to try them out and give feedback!

Will do! thanks. I reinstalled the TMW profile and i see the rime proc in the rotation now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    I am not seeing any of my runes being used with this. Everything else works fine but the runes aren't showing being consumed or recharging or anything. They are all just sitting there bright and cheery like a static image. Can you help?

try reinstalling the profile. or reloading your UI. fixed a few issues i was having as well.

Just for curiosity's sake: I have two icons on the left side of my screen as Unholy. One is a purple blood looking icon (with like 50% opacity), and the other is a clickable enable/disable spec button thing. I will literally never use that enable/disable thing, and I don't know what the purple icon is. How do I hide both of these?