Hello! I'm Adnirac, the Raid Leader of <The Darkwolf Marauding> on the Horde Garrosh server. We're a casual guild that has raided together for over 6 years, since Icecrown Citadel. We are 2/9H 9/9N Tomb of Sargeras, and 1/7M 3/3H 10/10H in Tier 19 .

Main Raids are Wed and Thurs, 8-11pm EST. Alt Raids are every other Saturday 8-11pm (NH and achievement runs). Priority needs are high DPS (600k+) and extra heal/tank backups. Cross realm raiders welcome!

Each week since the middle of NH progression we cleared faster and more efficient, and that trend has continued into ToS. Morale is always high through any adversity and we quickly make adjustments to get the kill.

Guildies respect the standards I have set and strive to meet/exceed them. Anyone that falls short one week always gets a shot the next, complete with any class help, which is great for those new to endgame or playing a new alt. Our community has thrived for these reasons!

Outside of raid nights, we give all guildies a custom Nightbane mount run based on role/experience, as well as push Mythic+ keystones and run group LFRs on new wing openings. There are also monthly guild meetings (with an event after), achievements runs, and other random guild events and parties (big guild anniversary celebration next month!).

Reply here or add me at Fezz#1430 and we can discuss all things Legion and <The Darkwolf Marauding> !