LastLast
    Meh, nothing special about these.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Meh, nothing special about these.
    let's see you make custom sculptures of wow models from scratch
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Beautifully done! You know, these would be dope as statuettes or necklaces.

Edit: I feel dumb. I may pick some of these up for sure!

Deleted
    cheers guys yer currently painting up the lock tho have to make a pass at the paint store missing a few for the armour :P still loads of fun doing all this. Should be starting Onyxia soon planned to be today but got a bit of client work unWoW related that carried over shame on me, but cant wait to get started soon im thinking Sat or Sunday!
    @InfernalDark sorry to hear you say that but hey ill keep striving to push even further next time the only way is up

Deleted
    Had a bit of a busy week but got round to painting up the gnome hope you guys like! onwards and upwards to Onyxia

10+ Year Old Account
    The figurine looks good, but:

Gnomes only have 4 fingers.

Deleted
    tis true but i just felt it looked nicer with the normal 5 and less claw like :P

Quote Originally Posted by velentry View Post
    haha cheers and Eucep your display pic is pretty much identical to how i planned the warlock to end up on the Voidwalker great minds think alike haha

it was either like your avatar pic or on the voidwalkers shoulder but yer pretty much identical to what i had in mind
    Looked up if I could find the image I made it from, it's originally by one of the people of Three Panel Soul webcomic. http://imgur.com/e4v1x2K
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Deleted
    Cheers ill have a play with the gnome and voidy a little bit down the line getting freelance work in between and wanting to lvl my priest makes it heard to balance from time to time :P

I did finish up a version of Onyxia tho i had to take abit of artistic license with the front and side horns hope you guys like this was a tricky bugger to print tbh tho its pretty cool standing at 15cm just need to paint it now huzzahh

Deleted
    This is so awesome!

Deleted
    Dam its been along time since i posted something to show, time actually flys but there is something to show again :P I have been commissioned to make a 25cm Ragnaros and we have his weapon up first i put it in a small stand for awesome showing but it will be in his hands for the final piece! so excited

Brings crafted legendaries to a whoolllee new meaning

Deleted
    Happy new year everyone so its been pretty busy like ridiculously busy for me and i never got round to actually showing some new stuff so with the new year i will remember to show off what i can i made a Deathwing bust for someone in Germany and he came out pretty badass i think, wish the photo was taken better but there was a bit of a hurry due to it needing to be sent asap but here he is in all his glory

And then i recently finished up a Ragnaros wedding cake topper ready for 3D printing

not sure if i posted this one but there is also a warlock on the print bed atm and he is looking like serious business if in parts :P

Hope you guys like them all sorry for the spam update on this

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome work man.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the love guys I forgot to post up an update its getting busier and busier but i finished up the Warlock and his Infernal and should be finishing up Ragnaros this week but in more exciting news that i cant wait to share is im now making a life size prop of the Blades of the Fallen Prince the Frost Death Knight Artifact Weapon its so much fun!

7+ Year Old Account
    Question, do you think it would be possible for someone (maybe not you) to make a program allowing you to import your wow charecter into a 3d model? My friend has a 3d printer, and i have wanted to get a figure of my charecter, sadly the only option was figureprints, but from what ive seen they are very far behind, still using the old models...

Deleted
    the only problem i could see is that Blizzard put alot of the detail into texture itself so if you were to export the model you would have a rather basic mesh that said they are using more and more polys for their newer gear sets so it might be possible with the newer stuff just most likely not with the older stuff in particular

Deleted
    Hope your all getting the loot you deserve we finished off the Ragnaros Cake topper last week huzzahh have a great weekend everyone

7+ Year Old Account
    You ever thought of doing comission work?
    Also since you didn't qoute me I didn't notice you responded. And yeah, I guess it would then require a person to paint it as the texture and have to go off the picture of the intame model. Of course measurements and a skilled painter would make it easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You ever thought of doing comission work?
    Also since you didn't qoute me I didn't notice you responded. And yeah, I guess it would then require a person to paint it as the texture and have to go off the picture of the intame model. Of course measurements and a skilled painter would make it easier.
    Yer everything here is a commission piece apart from the very first gnome Warlock which was for my girlfriend as a birthday gift

Annd i also got tasked with making a Dooomlord which i plan to be printing come Monday cant wait to have this one printed

Oh i forgot to mention the Blades of the Fallen Prince there are two that are in the painting phase now also a commission these are pretty dam huge tho it is fun doing all these pieces