Deleted
    Well the ref just fucked Burnley up the arse.

- - - Updated - - -

We've just given Nice an absolute dicking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Neuer isn't out until April, is he? And I'm pretty sure Thiago will be out for a couple of months.
    The estimated comebacks aren't up to date. Thiago will be out for longer and Neuer is scheduled for late January, but I guess it will take longer.

a City loss would just put the icing on the cake to this weekend

Niice. Come on Huddersfield.

The entire premier league race depends on City going into a dodgy patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking City.... There just aint stopping them this season....

Deleted
    That Fernandinho dive haha.
    You mug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Niice. Come on Huddersfield.

The entire premier league race depends on City going into a dodgy patch
    Wishful thinking.

There was only going to be one winner in that game.
    Huddersfield didn't even have a shot on target.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Well the ref just fucked Burnley up the arse.
    If anything we were "fucked up the arse" until that point because this probably should have been a pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

That Fernandinho dive haha.
    You mug.

- - - Updated - - -

Wishful thinking.

There was only going to be one winner in that game.
    Huddersfield didn't even have a shot on target.
    It's the hope that kills you.
    Ah well. I said at the start of the season I would be happy with a top four + good run in the CL. That still remains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If anything we were "fucked up the arse" until that point because this probably should have been a pen.
    What a bizare challenge.

Deleted
    textbook tackle, no pen.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    textbook tackle, no pen.
    Doesn't touch the ball. Textbook pen.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Player runs into him. Textbook dive.

Player runs into him. Textbook dive.
    That's like someone punching you in the face and telling you you walked into their fist.

Deleted
    That's like someone punching you in the face and telling you you walked into their fist.
    Sounds fair.

Umtiti has to be the best transfer Barca has done in the past 5 years. I can see him being the best center defender in the world in the next couple of seasons. I'd say he is top 5 already

- - - Updated - - -

wow, barca got totally screwed, that ball crossed the line

https://imgtc.com/w/jqntYGo
    Last edited by Valeron; 2017-11-26 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    Blocks with his body, takes ball, runs away. Bellerin lost control of the ball then thier legs hit. Bellerin left lying on the floor thinking about getting new diamond earings.

Deleted
    Big Sam Umtiti is having a storming game.

Another player who we made who got away.
    Imagine our 11 if we actually kept all those talents.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Blocks with his body, takes ball, runs away. Bellerin lost control of the ball then thier legs hit. Bellerin left lying on the floor thinking about getting new diamond earings.

- - - Updated - - -

Big Sam Umtiti is having a storming game.

Another player who we made who got away.
    Imagine our 11 if we actually kept all those talents.
    You chat shit about your best players all the time, not surprised everyone runs from your club if the average fan is like you.

Deleted
    Barca have some good footballer ey?

Deleted