Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I'm sure the fans of the teams are irritated but from a neutral, the feud between Conte and Mourinho is highly entertaining
    The conte vs mourinho feud is on hold till at least the next time they meet.

- - - Updated - - -

Another day and another lukaku goal. Sure has a good "law of averages" there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant bit of control from Lukaku.

Deleted
    Clear media fabrication to keep stoking the old narrative of gazumping and swooping and feud and such.

No chance Sanchez goes to Chelsea unless he takes a 40% ish paycut to stay in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Clear media fabrication to keep stoking the old narrative of gazumping and swooping and feud and such.
    Thats what I thought when sanchez being linked to utd came up. Seemed nailed on he was going to city and city love to throw it around that utd try hijacking the deals when city know they already have the player/manager.

But seems like Jose wants sanchez and is willing to give up a big signing in the summer to get him in now.

Would have perferred griezmann but sanchez isnt bad, good work rate on him

Griezmann is going to Barcelona anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Griezmann is going to Barcelona anyway
    Does he want to link up with Suarez to have someone to tag along with to all those fancy dress up parties?

Fair play to Stoke they created a good atmosphere tonight at Old Trafford, good to see Lukaku score too.

Feo having his medical at Everton. No deal in place yet though. Looks like 25m.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Good riddance to him.

I just want the whole Alexis saga to be over at this point.

Pogba looked good yesterday.

If we sell Alexis, Walcott and Giroud and get Mkhi, Aubameyang and Malcom. Things wouldn't seem -that- bad, from an attacking perspective. I have absolutely no faith that will happen though.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If we sell Alexis, Walcott and Giroud and get Mkhi, Aubameyang and Malcom. Things wouldn't seem -that- bad, from an attacking perspective. I have absolutely no faith that will happen though.
    If they just offer 70 Million for Aubameyang you are right, they got for Ousmane Dembélé alot more, ok Dembélé isnt 28 years old.
    The BVB just want 60 Million and if no other Club wants him Arsenal can be lucky, its a big improvement over Alexis.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    If they just offer 70 Million for Aubameyang you are right, they got for Ousmane Dembélé alot more, ok Dembélé isnt 28 years old.
    The BVB just want 60 Million and if no other Club wants him Arsenal can be lucky, its a big improvement over Alexis.
    But they wanna get rid of Aubameyang as much as we want to get rid of Alexis, from the sounds of it. And may want Giroud + cash which works out pretty perfect for anyone.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan's agent tells Sky Sports News @manutd's proposed move for Alexis Sanchez will only go ahead if Mkhitaryan agrees terms with @Arsenal. #SSN
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    Even Mkhi doesn't want to play for Arse, can't blame the lad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Even Mkhi doesn't want to play for Arse, can't blame the lad.
    At least he'd get to play for them, he's not even warming United's bench.

But they wanna get rid of Aubameyang as much as we want to get rid of Alexis, from the sounds of it. And may want Giroud + cash which works out pretty perfect for anyone.
    If Auba comes to Arsenal I will have to temper my excitement. If you already have issues and are getting suspended in Dortmund I can't imagine London being a better place for you. We will have to instill in him some ground rules right away.

What I want to know is why aren't we doing everything we can to get Giroud?

The board should be fucking ashamed. Andy fucking Carroll? Piss off with that.

Dont get it twisted arsenal fans, you would be lucky to get mkhitaryan and it could end up being a great transfer if he can find form under wenger.

I'd stay away from Aubameyang with a 10 foot pole. Theres a reason every major club has avoided buying him even though hes one of the paciest forwards around with a deadly finish. The guy has disciplinary problems and god knows what else under the hood. Whens the last time dortmund actually wanted to sell one of its star players and wasnt forced too.

And chelsea going in for andy carroll is hilarious. Conte trying to copy joses strat of hoofing long balls

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    What I want to know is why aren't we doing everything we can to get Giroud?
    Who would you give in return?

Who would you give in return?
    Marina will give Wenger a sloppy one at the Shed End.