10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Nice to see not even a win over liverpool can lighten your criticism
    Ye have to agree with you.... Some United fans are just insane in their criticism and need to stop thinking United will ever be as dominant as they where under Ferguson.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Did you even watch that second half?
    Did you? Liverpool didn't even create a single very good goal chance and De Gea hardly broke a sweat.

Also the first half United played very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye have to agree with you.... Some United fans are just insane in their criticism and need to stop thinking United will ever be as dominant as they where under Ferguson.
    They also have short memories because even Fergie had games where he set out for a draw with 10 defenders on the pitch. It wasnt always free flowing attacking football. Sometimes you need to nullify the other team first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you? Liverpool didn't even create a single very good goal chance and De Gea hardly broke a sweat.

Also the first half United played very well.
    First half was good, but second we got very lucky with a lot of decisions which could have changed everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So is it gonna be the switcheroo with Chelsea vs Palace being the dull match today?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    So is it gonna be the switcheroo with Chelsea vs Palace being the dull match today?
    Whens the last time chelsea were good to watch? Last year?

They dont even play a striker anymore

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I expect a bounce back.
    Giroud starts hopefully

Deleted
    Nice to see Kenedy doing well when Pedro has been horse menure for Chelsea.

That youth policy working well.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Nice to see Kenedy doing well when Pedro has been horse menure for Chelsea.

That youth policy working well.
    Youth players do well on loan = "Stupid Chelsea, letting quality youngsters go on loan when there squad players are shit"
    Youth player not sent out on loan = "Shame on Chelsea, never trusting youngsters. Destroying their career!!!1"

The meme continues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    There aren't words for the level of which I love this reference. Bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anti-football won today.

I liken the win to the kind of sex you get from being married for 10 years, the end result is great, but its not as fun as you remember it.

My negativity towards the team right now is just that watching is not fun anymore. Results is one thing but I can't get behind parking the bus for 90 minutes. Those 2 hours every weekend of watching the team used to be special but now that time feels like it's better spent on doing taxes or reading up on the stock market. I'm perfectly content at the moment with just checking up on the result after the game rather than watching, and that to me is more disappointing than anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    My negativity towards the team right now is just that watching is not fun anymore. Results is one thing but I can't get behind parking the bus for 90 minutes. Those 2 hours every weekend of watching the team used to be special but now that time feels like it's better spent on doing taxes or reading up on the stock market. I'm perfectly content at the moment with just checking up on the result after the game rather than watching, and that to me is more disappointing than anything else.
    Oh for christ sake.... United supporters really need to stop dreaming about hte glory days. Some are turning in to Liverpool supporters.....

United played really well in the first half and had a bad start in the second half. They hardly parked the bus against either Chelsea or Liverpool. But maybe stop expecting them to dominate every game and score 5-6 goals all the time....

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of Arsenal a few years back when fans (not including our own DG mind) were more interested in playing beautiful open attacking football, than the fact they were getting 0 points from the game.

It's a results based business, and ultimately getting 3 points is what matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Youth players do well on loan = "Stupid Chelsea, letting quality youngsters go on loan when there squad players are shit"
    Youth player not sent out on loan = "Shame on Chelsea, never trusting youngsters. Destroying their career!!!1"

The meme continues.
    It would be the case if Pedro weren't shit.

Loftus Cheek and Kenedy are on par with Pedro and Bakayoko though surely?

Bayern has scored 50 goals against HSV in their last 8 home games against them...

On the bright side, HSV won't have to worry about Bayern next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    It would be the case if Pedro weren't shit.

Loftus Cheek and Kenedy are on par with Pedro and Bakayoko though surely?
    I'm a bit sad about Pedro. He used to be so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very normal game happening at the London Stadium right now

West Ham need to get fucked and go back to the Championship.
    Good job Moyes. Keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get to watch MOTD tonight for once, great set of results for United the day

Oh for christ sake.... United supporters really need to stop dreaming about hte glory days. Some are turning in to Liverpool supporters.....

United played really well in the first half and had a bad start in the second half. They hardly parked the bus against either Chelsea or Liverpool. But maybe stop expecting them to dominate every game and score 5-6 goals all the time....
    For me it's not a "dreaming about how it was", but seeing what Liverpool and Spurs have done this season and the type of positive football they're playing and comparing that to the destructive, defensive football we're playing is night and day. If you like it the way it is that's fine. I don't need us to be a team that steam rolls every opponent but I would be happier if we could win games by playing great attacking football even if it means also losing some occasional games.

In a perfect world the team that wins a trophy is also the team that plays the most beautiful football, sometimes you get either but not both. I've seen us lift plenty of trophies over the years, right now I'd rather have a team i can get behind than a team I feel little sympathy for.