Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Lyon bottled it then @Firebane

No excuse for Arsenal not to get into the final tbh looking at whats left only Atletico should rattle them.
    We'll draw Atletico next round. Guaranteed. The only way we have a whiff of a chance against them is if Lacazette gets himself fit but even then Atleti are surely favourites.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    We'll draw Atletico next round. Guaranteed. The only way we have a whiff of a chance against them is if Lacazette gets himself fit but even then Atleti are surely favourites.
    Don't worry, UEFA will keep them apart, a final with those two would be good for their bank balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Its relevant because it was 2 days ago now, life moves on. Unless of course you're an arsenal fan

If you wanna moan about utd some more may I suggest hitting up jessicka, she'll complain about anything so might find more success there.
    Bobby just fold while you're vastly behind.

Deleted
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43424172

Bin dippers taking another opportunity to play the victim. The innocent explanation is that it's a reference to this Bob Marley song from 1996.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZQpc-Lh954

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    He's more famous for that picture of him getting a blowie than for diving.
    Ha, that's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    CL Quarter final draw:

Barcelona v Roma

Sevilla v Bayern Munich

Juventus v Real Madrid

Liverpool v Manchester City

Liverpool gonna knock City out. Barca and Bayern should go through easily, Juve V Madrid looks a nice match.

Deleted
    barca real final possible? le sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to a Liverpool Barcelona final, with Liverpool to win, just to see the look on Coutinho's face. Don't even like Liverpool, but that would amuse me.

Those UCL draws are pretty spicy. And here's the draw for the main competition:

Arsenal vs CSKA Moscow

Atletico vs Sporting

Lazio vs Red Bull Salzburg

RB Leipzig vs Marseille
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

nice.. Moscow Ultras at the Emirates.. what could go wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    nice.. Moscow Ultras at the Emirates.. what could go wrong?
    Claude gets poisoned by Novichok live on AFTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Claude gets poisoned by Novichok live on AFTV.
    He said what could go wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mou melting down in his press conference again... :/

Sporting got Atlético... Fuck! At least we play the second leg at home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He said what could go wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Mou melting down in his press conference again... :/
    Bobby Carlos will be =

Was hoping to play Sporting this year for the portugeeza bants, shame they won't make it to the semi's ;(

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    barca real final possible? le sigh.
    Since when does the self appointed 'King of Banter' have to resort 'le' memes?

I cringed so hard, I literally got cancer when I saw this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I cringed so hard, I literally got cancer when I saw this.
    fantastic news we can make loads of money ill set you up a just giving account.

15+ Year Old Account
    What are the odds Mou will get the sack if United crash out the FA Cup as well you lot reckon? Just curious. I mean they're still 2nd in the PL after all (for what it's worth) even though that race was over in December.

I think they'll stick with the Mourinho project for another season at least. Although he's quite clearly descended to madness given his comments over the past few months.