Can't believe Mourinho shipped off Salah.
    Fucking fraud.

Hopefully utd get knocked out of the FA cup by brighton so can finally get a new manager.

Think Tony Pulis or Big Sam might be my favorites, not sure yet. Pardew is definitely up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a game from Salah. Liverpool is starting to be a one man show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Hopefully utd get knocked out of the FA cup by brighton so can finally get a new manager.

Think Tony Pulis or Big Sam might be my favorites, not sure yet. Pardew is definitely up there.
    They all definitely fit your preferred style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They all definitely fit your preferred style.
    And what would you know about my preferred style, you've never even seen me play.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-03-17 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    Who had Salah as captain in their fantasay team then?

Seems dece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Who had Salah as captain in their fantasay team then?

Seems dece.
    standard also used that thing that lets you sub in anyone for a week.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/...73461/event/31

if only i hadnt wasted my triple captain on mouth breather kane

We cant let the fucking lurkers who watch us like creeps win the league again

Do you know how I would set this Man United team up?

LB: Shaw
    CB: Bailey
    CB: Lindelof
    RB: Valencia

LM: Mata
    CM: Matic
    CM: Herrera
    RM: Sanchez

ST: Lukaku
    ST: Martial

Get Herrera for what he was bought for. Playmaking. Not fucking man marking.
    Pogba can stay on the bench. Bring him on in a 3 man midfield.

Its bailly not bailey frankie, dont be racist.

And herrera has been injured so gl with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Do you know how I would set this Man United team up?

LB: Shaw
    CB: Bailey
    CB: Lindelof
    RB: Valencia

LM: Mata
    CM: Matic
    CM: Herrera
    RM: Sanchez

ST: Lukaku
    ST: Martial

Get Herrera for what he was bought for. Playmaking. Not fucking man marking.
    Pogba can stay on the bench. Bring him on in a 3 man midfield.
    That would be really interesting to see United try! Sadly i dont think Mourinho is very fond of 4-4-2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    That would be really interesting to see United try! Sadly i dont think Mourinho is very fond of 4-4-2
    confirmed that frank is david moyes loves a 4 4 2

No one in the prem plays 4-4-2

it was all the rage 10 years ago

I can just see Lukaku and Martial being a great strike partnership.
    Perhaps a 3 at the back formation or a diamond?

I just made it 4-4-2 as United fans are grasping for the old attacking Football days, which is shock horror, mostly a 4-4-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I can just see Lukaku and Martial being a great strike partnership.
    Perhaps a 3 at the back formation or a diamond?

I just made it 4-4-2 as United fans are grasping for the old attacking Football days, which is shock horror, mostly a 4-4-2.
    So as I said, 10 years ago.

Martial runs too much with the ball to be a good partner for lukaku. Needs to work on his crossing if hes gonna play on the wings as much as he does.

- - - Updated - - -

utd looking dire. Things look good should be getting knocked out then we get Klopp!! He'll fix everything, the rebuilding project will finally be over lads

- - - Updated - - -

ffs lukaku, werent you listening at the team meeting, you're not supposed to score we just defend

25 goals for lukaku. Gonna need to hate on someone else soon Jessicka

- - - Updated - - -

Could have nicked a goal by now Brighton come on.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-03-17 at 08:34 PM.

Meanwhile in my Football Manager save...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    So as I said, 10 years ago.

Martial runs too much with the ball to be a good partner for lukaku. Needs to work on his crossing if hes gonna play on the wings as much as he does.

- - - Updated - - -

utd looking dire. Things look good should be getting knocked out then we get Klopp!! He'll fix everything, the rebuilding project will finally be over lads

- - - Updated - - -

ffs lukaku, werent you listening at the team meeting, you're not supposed to score we just defend

25 goals for lukaku. Gonna need to hate on someone else soon Jessicka

- - - Updated - - -

Could have nicked a goal by now Brighton come on.
    Yes im sure you are sooooo happy with Mourinho and his fantastic tactics of getting outplayed every game at home against teams like this. So far Brighton have created so much more chances than United, but im sure thats all going according to Mourinho's master plan.....

Getting so damn frustrating this..... It really truly is pathetic the way Mourinho refuses to see any issues with his tactics and still keeps trying the same way over and over again even tho they get outplayed at home by teams in the middle or bottom of the table.

I really understand that the fans are booing in the stadium because it's getting fucking boring and pathetic.

Yes im sure you are sooooo happy with Mourinho and his fantastic tactics of getting outplayed every game at home against teams like this. So far Brighton have created so much more chances than United, but im sure thats all going according to Mourinho's master plan.....

Getting so damn frustrating this..... It really truly is pathetic the way Mourinho refuses to see any issues with his tactics and still keeps trying the same way over and over again even tho they get outplayed at home by teams in the middle or bottom of the table.

I really understand that the fans are booing in the stadium because it's getting fucking boring and pathetic.
    Thats why I want Jurgen Klopp, did you even read? Hes the man for the job. Get him in now

10+ Year Old Account
    What would you rather have. 20 attempts a game and no goals, or 3 attempts and 2 goals?

Because 2-0 up? I'm fine with this.

great now matic scored.....send him back to chelsea

Take lukaku with him. We only need rashford and lingard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    What would you rather have. 20 attempts a game and no goals, or 3 attempts and 2 goals?

Id rather have klopp whos gonna turn rashford and lingard into 25 goals a season players again. That is if he can recover the damage Jose has done to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

Why does it always have to be one or the other? Why cant it be 20 attempts and 3 goals? Also its not about how many chances United create. It's about the fact that once again United get outplayed at home against a team that SHOULD be much weaker than them.

The results are the most important thing, but that doesn't mean that you cant have more entertaining football than this bullshit that United have been doing for the last 3-4 months.
    Some times you just have a bad game, but this has gone way beyond that now. You'd think it should be entertaining to watch a team like United play football, but most of the time it's just so damn booooooring.

I dont understand how any United supporter can be happy with this. I mean sure the result tonight was good, but you should expect more entertainment than this.

But yet again why does it always have to be one or the other? Just look at City......