Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Bayern has scored 50 goals against HSV in their last 8 home games against them...

On the bright side, HSV won't have to worry about Bayern next season.
    And today they won 6-0, completely dominated them. HSV has been flirting with relegation for 1-2 seasons in a row but they have never been relegated, I think it was last year that they had to play those play-off games.

Nice to see Ribéry showing some kind of good form, especially now when Coman is injured. His second goal was a beauty.

Lewandowski's streak of successfull penalties came to an end aswell, think he had 17 in a row. But Bayern got another penalty in the end which he scored, he has now 100 Bundesliga goals for Bayern and he hasn't even played 4 whole seasons!

Tolisso got injured today, a really nasty collision where he and the HSV player both tried to kick the ball at the same time that ended in kicking each others legs. He had to be brought off and he was in a lot of pain but considering the incident it could have been a lot worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    For me it's not a "dreaming about how it was", but seeing what Liverpool and Spurs have done this season and the type of positive football they're playing and comparing that to the destructive, defensive football we're playing is night and day. If you like it the way it is that's fine. I don't need us to be a team that steam rolls every opponent but I would be happier if we could win games by playing great attacking football even if it means also losing some occasional games.

In a perfect world the team that wins a trophy is also the team that plays the most beautiful football, sometimes you get either but not both. I've seen us lift plenty of trophies over the years, right now I'd rather have a team i can get behind than a team I feel little sympathy for.
    In a practical sense it doesn't matter whether we finish second or fourth. As it is, we are second, but City are so far ahead everyone forgot they exist, and literally nobody gives us a shot of winning the Champion's League playing this way either. It self evidently isn't effective and keeping on saying "Oh, we played well for one half" is exactly inspiring either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    West Ham need to get fucked and go back to the Championship.
    Good job Moyes. Keep up the good work.
    I agree.. Lets bring on the classic Millwall vs West Ham games and the rivalry again

Millwall had a nice win today Btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    In a practical sense it doesn't matter whether we finish second or fourth. As it is, we are second, but City are so far ahead everyone forgot they exist, and literally nobody gives us a shot of winning the Champion's League playing this way either. It self evidently isn't effective and keeping on saying "Oh, we played well for one half" is exactly inspiring either.
    Lol that's just plain wrong..... United sure as hell aint favorites to winning the CHampions League, but saying that the way United play wont win any major titles is just wrong and Mourinho himself have just proved that several times in the past.

The way United play makes them very hard to beat. It sure might not be pretty to watch for everyon, but there is no doubt that it will be hard for any team to knock them out over 2 games. Saying otherwise is just silly.

Even the Football gods want Palace to go down, going by this luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Lol that's just plain wrong..... United sure as hell aint favorites to winning the CHampions League, but saying that the way United play wont win any major titles is just wrong and Mourinho himself have just proved that several times in the past.

The way United play makes them very hard to beat. It sure might not be pretty to watch for everyon, but there is no doubt that it will be hard for any team to knock them out over 2 games. Saying otherwise is just silly.
    We also make it very difficult for ourselves to win, because we barely create anything. We had TWO shots on target today, one against Sevilla. How often is that going to win you a match?

Holy shit. If that went in from Giroud.
    Goal of the season contender.

We also make it very difficult for ourselves to win, because we barely create anything. We had TWO shots on target today, one against Sevilla. How often is that going to win you a match?
    This is very accurate and sums up my feelings really. Teams struggle to beat us and we struggle to beat teams. The team currently holds up fairly well defensively on the cost of attacking and it's not really fun to watch.

Though I will say that having gone from unemployment to getting a job, my overall views on what i consider "time well spent" has changed over the last few months. A year ago I easily watched 4 or 5 PL games a weekend, sometimes even lower teams because I had all the time in the world and a weekend full of football still meant I had plenty of time for other hobbies in the week. Now with free time severely limited, and only having Saturday and Sunday off, that combined with us playing the type of football we do now, watching a 2 hour display on how to defend VS listening to music, making music, playing video games (or whatever) I end up doing other things.

Deleted
    robbed of a point, zaha back though so roll on the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    United have a problem winning? Second in the league, still in the fa cup and still in the champions league..... United have won 3 more games than Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham.... Ye clearly United have a problem with winning.

Gotta love a few United supporters who just cant be happy with anything it seems. Even tho after beating both Chelsea and Liverpool just now some people just cant stop seeing the negative things it seems....

United have a problem winning? Second in the league, still in the fa cup and still in the champions league..... United have won 3 more games than Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham.... Ye clearly United have a problem with winning.

Gotta love a few United supporters who just cant be happy with anything it seems. Even tho after beating both Chelsea and Liverpool just now some people just cant stop seeing the negative things it seems....
    Nah you're right, we're on the gears. Anything other than a CL win and the FA Cup is unthinkable.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe if we hadn’t dropped out of contention in the league back in December. And also, maybe if we didn't play like this against sides a lot worse than Chelsea and Liverpool it'd be easier to put up with when we did against those sides.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2018-03-10 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    robbed of a point, zaha back though so roll on the next.
    When you go down at the end of the season, at least I can say, we did our part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    When you go down at the end of the season, at least I can say, we did our part.
    when we stay up ill thank you for the 3 points.

We've got some wins in us yet.

For me it's not a "dreaming about how it was", but seeing what Liverpool and Spurs have done this season and the type of positive football they're playing and comparing that to the destructive, defensive football we're playing is night and day. If you like it the way it is that's fine. I don't need us to be a team that steam rolls every opponent but I would be happier if we could win games by playing great attacking football even if it means also losing some occasional games.

In a perfect world the team that wins a trophy is also the team that plays the most beautiful football, sometimes you get either but not both. I've seen us lift plenty of trophies over the years, right now I'd rather have a team i can get behind than a team I feel little sympathy for.
    Remind me again what liverpool and spurs have won with this beautiful attacking football. Go on, I'll wait

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Remind me again what liverpool and spurs have won with this beautiful attacking football. Go on, I'll wait
    I've said it before that at this point I don't really care that much about winning, I just want something to like.

I've said it before that at this point I don't really care that much about winning, I just want something to like.
    Well keep in mind this is a profession where if you lose 2-3 games in a row you can get fired, So....

Deleted
    "Sold a dream living a nightmare." Fucking really? Bunch of whining arseholes.

Top 4: man city, Man utd, liverpool, Tottenham
    Best transfer: Salah to Liverpool
    Biggest flop: Morata to Chelsea
    Top prem scorer: Salah

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    "Sold a dream living a nightmare." Fucking really? Bunch of whining arseholes.
    What are you on about this time gramps? Upset your 3-0 prediction didnt come off?