Deleted
    In the Euros perhaps.
    Not in the WC

England are muppets.
    I'd love to get them over any other top seed.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Good recipe to go far in a tournament
    worked for Greece I guess, but most of the time it doesn't really work in the knockout rounds. England will get knocked out by PKs at quarterfinals or earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    worked for Greece I guess, but most of the time it doesn't really work in the knockout rounds. England will get knocked out by PKs at quarterfinals or earlier
    My favorites are spain though. I think their midfield will be too much for the other teams there

We have a decent team with a coach who isn't afraid to call up some of the better performing players (as much as I appreciate Del Bosque, he was just coasting with the old guard the past two tournaments). But Germany and Brazil are the top two favorites in my opinion. I think we are right below that alongside France.

Yeah germanys squad depth is just ruthless. But I feel they lack a bit up front. No klose this year to bang em in

Deleted
    Germany were one of the top scoring nations in a fairly tough group.

They are the team to beat.

- - - Updated - - -

Timo Werner is absolute quality as well as that big number nine nicknamed "the heron".

Plenty of depth and different options in all that.

They will be knocked out by Portugal in the quarter-finals PKs like in 2006.

We have a decent team with a coach who isn't afraid to call up some of the better performing players (as much as I appreciate Del Bosque, he was just coasting with the old guard the past two tournaments). But Germany and Brazil are the top two favorites in my opinion. I think we are right below that alongside France.
    I agree with those 4 teams having the upper hand. Guess Portugal and England come next, followed by maybe Belgium, Poland, Argentina ( I think they will get their shit together for the final phase) and Mexico. Not sure how Uruguay is atm.

I think it'll be Spain or France.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Germany were one of the top scoring nations in a fairly tough group.

They are the team to beat.

- - - Updated - - -

Timo Werner is absolute quality as well as that big number nine nicknamed "the heron".

Plenty of depth and different options in all that.
    Just wanted to write that, Werner is on a good day extrem dangerous and Kimmich + Draxler can replace Müller on a bad day.
    The german attack just need to play more games together but the real problem that germany got is the defence with Rüdiger and a very young Süle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut up about shitty international football, real football is back tomorrow.

can't wait to see what lineup the old geezer puts out tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Real football is back tonight! away at burton its going to be a exciting spectacle

Utd couldn't ask for an easier team returning from international break with hosting Newcastle. Have to win no excuse not coming away with 3 points from the bottom tier teams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Utd couldn't ask for an easier team returning from international break with hosting Newcastle. Have to win no excuse not coming away with 3 points from the bottom tier teams
    Ibra, Rojo and Pogba all fit again too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Ibra, Rojo and Pogba all fit again too.
    Rojo had a run out with the under 23s for 30mins and had no problems so looking good. Hopefully pogba is on the bench to get some minutes too.

Rojo back is pretty great with jones getting himself injured again. Every international call up he gets leads to something

Pulis is going to completely bus us tomorrow.

Not looking forward to it to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blades top of Championship again for tonight at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Pulis is going to completely bus us tomorrow.

Not looking forward to it to be honest.
    Have Chelsea to win with a two goal margin.

Not sure what to do with the Scum derby though - might punt on Arsenal since their odds are better and I can see the bottlers doing what they do best.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Have Chelsea to win with a two goal margin.
    Not losing the plot like Conte and his new beard are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Blades top of Championship again for tonight at least.
    We're all routing for you, mainly because of we're on our way but still, hope you get up.