Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    you poor soul
    Not at all.
    Former comic-book collector.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bucky killing Tony’s parents while brainwashed shouldn’t affect much.
    Yeah, but it kinda does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Yeah, but it kinda does.
    that has nothing to do with whether or not bucky becomes captain america.

tony doesnt officiate who gets to be captain america. bucky doesnt even have to join the avengers to become cap. \

no idea why the hell you would think captain marvel would become captain america, shes captain marvel.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Considering Tony won’t be in the films much longer? It kinda doesn’t...
    Tony will continue to be in the films. He's too much of a draw.

It's pretty clear to me that having two "captains" in the MCU isn't going to happen and since we know Captain Marvel is on the way, I don't see Bucky becoming a new Captain America. Falcon either.

Tony will continue to be in the films. He's too much of a draw.

It's pretty clear to me that having two "captains" in the MCU isn't going to happen and since we know Captain Marvel is on the way, I don't see Bucky becoming a new Captain America. Falcon either.
    im sorry but this is the stupidest argument ive ever seen regarding the mcu.

you really think having two people with the word captain is going to be an issue for marvel? especially when they share nothing thematically aside from both at some point having served the military.

nobody, NOBODY, is going to confuse carol and steve, or bucky, or sam.

one is a flying lazer beaming super lady and the others basically punch real hard and play frisbee.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im sorry but this is the stupidest argument ive ever seen regarding the mcu.
    I don't consider it a stupid argument at all. I don't see Victor Von Doom being called "Doctor" when they get around to introducing him into the MCU either if Doctor Strange is still a major player by then.

Edited to add: And, you know what... if I'm wrong, who cares? I sure won't and I'll probably enjoy whatever they come up with, given their track record.
    Last edited by Hammerfest; 2018-04-24 at 04:38 AM.

So I was just reading some spoilers and if they are true.. Booi what a ride it's gonna be !

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    So I was just reading some spoilers and if they are true.. Booi what a ride it's gonna be !
    God damn I just read the full spoiler synopsis as well. Sounds like a wild ride and if its true the only thing I wont really like is the ending.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Are they the same as those leaked a while back ?

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Are they the same as those leaked a while back ?
    Nope. Everything in the spoilers from tonight is new. Its all from the premier in Los Angeles. Multiple attendees seem to be verifying it as well
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

The reviews are out! Many are saying the movie is jaw-dropping, epic and very well received! Expect a 90ish percentile on R.T! A+ reviews
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Ok, so who dies?

I don't consider it a stupid argument at all. I don't see Victor Von Doom being called "Doctor" when they get around to introducing him into the MCU either if Doctor Strange is still a major player by then.

Edited to add: And, you know what... if I'm wrong, who cares? I sure won't and I'll probably enjoy whatever they come up with, given their track record.
    Too be fair these days they usually refer to Doctor Doom as just Doom at least on TV not sure about comics. As for 2 Captains I don't see that as a problem, knowing Marvel they would probably just joke about it whenever the 2 of them are on screen together.

The reviews are out!
    Rotten Tomates: 90%* 7.8/10 Average Rating out of 46 reviews.
    Metacritic: 76/100*
    Rolling Stone: 3/4

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/avengers_infinity_war
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping to see the Chris Evans Captain America meet whoever the new Human Torch is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Ok, so who dies?
    Do you actually want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Do you actually want to know?
    I already know. Read a spoiler article. But thanks anyway.

Spoiler question below. You've been warned:

How the fuck are future MCU movies gonna work if so many characters are dead? Are they rebooting everything?

Apparently Spiderman and the guardians of the galaxy die. They have movies coming soon. Are they going to feature the replacements?
    Or will these characters be resurrected in Avengers 4?
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2018-04-25 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post

How the fuck are future MCU movies gonna work if so many characters are dead? Are they rebooting everything?

Apparently Spiderman and the guardians of the galaxy die. They have movies coming soon. Are they going to feature the replacements?
    well thanos kills half the universe on comic too and all heroes

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post

Wherever you heard about those characters dying is completely false. So you don't need to worry about that.