Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yeah let's create 11 classes that are all the same with the same abilities! Warriors should be able to cast portals and priests should be able to charge!
    The thought of seeing priests bounce off the target and across the zone would be something I could get behind however
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Don't know why you're responding to everyone and talking down to them as if they're the dumb ones, you're just coming off as the type of person you're trying to make everyone else out to be. I don't know what the hell you're talking about either lol. In case you're unaware not every guild is the same. My guild clears normal/heroic while raiding 2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours. But whatever, justify your nonsensical arguments however you want.

Not all guilds REQUIRE attendance either, even mine is pretty lenient and lets whoever wants to raid attend and if you can't make it or don't feel like raiding you're not required to. Even if you choose not to raid with your guild guess what? You can still pug. Judging by how to talk to people though I think maybe there's a reason you're pugging instead of raiding with a guild.

Edit: Was supposed to be in response to OP but didn't reply for some reason lol.

I do agree with those that have said it would be a good idea to give one other class such an ability. Not having a lock is a pain, and it's honestly a pain to keep having to ask the lock as well. I see two possible options.

1. Let shamans summon a Summoning Stone from the earth with some help. It's an intuitive concept that makes plenty of sense.
    2. Make it a profession ability, like Drums are now for Bloodlust. Perhaps an Engineer's Teleportation Pad.

7+ Year Old Account

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    tbh i would go a step further and just let all classes use abilities from all other classes ... you only got like 20 hotbars so it wont be overpowered....

jesus christ the status of this generation holy fuck .... how do you "people" dont forget to breathe
    And it's... done.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2017-07-27 at 11:36 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__