Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In the past five decades, (R) gave the world Nixon, Reagan, W, Trump. All really great, comical caricatures of men, easy to make fun of. Not very bright. Ford and daddy Bush were slightly less hilarious. (D), on the other hand, gave the world Carter, Clinton and Obama. Could have, and still could, continue that line with Sanders. But yeah, one side definitely feeds the joke machine.

Oh, right, I forgot. Also ITT: the continuation of the desperate "muh Killary" deflection despite her not being relevant since the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Nowadays positive people are labeled "delusional". I see.

Negativity is the new sanity. Hate everything, the new norm.
    Incompetent manchild in chief. Everything. Spot the difference.

There are more factors to take into consideration about the crowd size of his inauguration. You only talk about things that suit your huge imaginations.
    What factors? The ghosts of previous generations of Americans that rose up to praise Trump which could have been seen only by Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    In the past five decades, (R) gave the world Nixon, Reagan, W, Trump. All really great, comical caricatures of men, easy to make fun of. Not very bright. Ford and daddy Bush were slightly less hilarious. (D), on the other hand, gave the world Carter, Clinton and Obama. Could have, and still could, continue that line with Sanders. But yeah, one side definitely feeds the joke machine.
    How was Reagan a comical caricature of a man but Bill Clinton with his congenital lying, white trash accent and adultery was not?
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2017-07-27 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    How was Reagan a comical caricature of a man but Bill Clinton with congenital lying, white trash accent and adultery not?
    Reagan was the kind of comical you can laugh at, like a clown. I mean, he wasn't very bright, and he was just some random actor from Hollywood who didn't know anything about governance. Well, aside from being the original governator for a couple years. Of course, he was probably suffering from his Alzheimer's while in office already, and that's obviously not that funny or hilarious. Other than that though, a bit of a sad, laughable case, indeed.

Clinton was more disgusting, disappointing and infuriating. Highly intelligent, though. Not someone you'd point and laugh at. Point and spit at, maybe.

Those 9 billion dollars are being used elsewhere where they're really needed I'm sure.
    Because educating our country is the last thing we should be wasting tax payer dollars on....amirite.....you trumpettes are just fucking retarded at this point with the blind faith.

Btw, you've got something riiiiiight there.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, that's why he cries like a little kid on twitter every time someone criticizes him in public.
    I know people from a certain political spectrum can't understand the difference. But there's a difference between crying and constructive tweets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    How was Reagan a comical caricature of a man but Bill Clinton with congenital lying, white trash accent and adultery not?
    Only because he had a liaison with Mrs. Lewinsky?

How did that affect his political work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Oh, right, I forgot. Also ITT: the continuation of the desperate "muh Killary" deflection despite her not being relevant since the elections.

Incompetent manchild in chief. Everything. Spot the difference.

What factors? The ghosts of previous generations of Americans that rose up to praise Trump which could have been seen only by Trump?
    For instance, the hour at which both pictures people make the comparison were taken at

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Thank you Donald for proving that even the most stupid of people can become president.

Oh, and also proving that you can lie people in the face and still get away with it as long as you have a rich father. He is such a role model.
    His father didn't make him President of the United States of America.

He's a successful businessman and at the moment, a successful politician and the most powerful man on earth.

Dishonesty? Trump is the most honest politician ever. He's going down in history by being prosecuted for fulfilling his promises.
    He's dishonest, because everything he says and does is just to gain more power for himself, his family and his buddies. He doesn't care about the state of the world, as long as he gets to rule over the ants. The only honesty coming from him is that he doesn't try to be a nice guy, because every shitkicker and basement-dweller out there worships him for being a huge troll that's taking a dump on a society they don't feel they're part of any more. Unless he manages to throw the US back into the middle ages, he's going down in history as the world's greatest practical joke, a final "fuck you" from the dying barbarian horde.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know people from a certain political spectrum can't understand the difference. But there's a difference between crying and constructive tweets.
    What is so constructive about any of his fucking tweets?
    Putin khuliyo

This is what willingful ignorance looks like people.

The man's a pathological liar. How the hell can you even remotely consider him "honest?"
    Every politician has got their quicks. Sometimes Donald exaggerates a little bit but he isn't necessarily lying. He does his best for his people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    It does explain how many sheep will bleat his propaganda without a second thought.
    He loves them because only the poorly educated can see through all those leftist liberal science facts to see the real truth.

Deleted
    He does his best for his people.
    By showing them not to vote any other right wing populist into office in the future.

What is so constructive about any of his fucking tweets?
    What isn't? He's a clever man, he accomplishes a lot with those tweets. Rattling his competition for one. You're the living proof.

You're utilizing terms like "crying" while all you've done so far in this thread is be rude and point fingers like a child.

I expect you to tell me what is so wrong with those tweets. Calling them "stupid" isn't good enough.

His father didn't make him President of the United States of America.

He's a successful businessman and at the moment, a successful politician and the most powerful man on earth.
    The guy is not a "successful businessman".
    He was given a lot of money and got lucky.

He is just a puppet. He would never have made it this far if the people behind him thought that he could not be controlled at every turn.

You voted for a man sized monkey and that is what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    By showing them not to vote any other right wing populist into office in the future.
    People have been saying that since ancient Greece. You can't fight populism because it's popular. It's popular because it's great.

And neither of which Trump has done his entire time as president. But he sure has done a lot of fucking crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The guy is not a "successful businessman".
    He was given a lot of money and got lucky.

He is just a puppet. He would never have made it this far if the people behind him thought that he could not be controlled at every turn.

You voted for a man sized monkey and that is what you got.
    I'm not American. He isn't a puppet nor a man sized monkey.

He's a great man and you should appreciate him more

Ah, yes so constructive.

Here we learn he hasn't read the constitution:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60758050856961

Here we learn he repeats random conspiracy nonsense he hears on r/the_donald:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...07082926022656
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08319566229504

Here we learn that he doesn't know that senators represent the people of their states, not just their party:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68183079960576

Here we learn that people having healthcare is torture from the guy that advocated torture:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...96918615920640

Very constructive tweets. The most constructive. Tremendously constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And neither of which Trump has done his entire time as president. But he sure has done a lot of fucking crying.
    Does the irony escape you? You're almost drowning us with your own tears while calling the POTUS a crying baby. Please, let's remain civil.