View Poll Results: Azhara or Arthas

Voters
451. You may not vote on this poll
  • Azhara

226 50.11%
  • Lich king

225 49.89%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a major fan of LK and his lore, but let's just be realistic here.
    In a 1v1 there would be no chance LK could win against Azshara, not before her transformation or after. We don't know if the well's destruction made her weaker or more powerful, but considering that she drowned/close to drowned in the WoE I'm going to to assume the latter. If her proximity/connection to the well is the source of her power, I'd dare say she more or less became one with it as N'zoth made her into NagAzshara.

Now let's take into consideration their styles of combat. LK is primarily melee, he does use magic, but I'd say his magic would be vastly inferior to Azshara's, so I believe without melee he'd be fodder. With melee, range becomes the new problem and I simply don't see him getting in to hit the execution, not if her power is so immense as I think we're led to believe.
    With all that in mind, I simply have to say Azshara.

Now Scourge vs. Azshara + Army. I'm actually not sure. If it's her nagas only then definitely LK, but if she has the OG forces with her I think it becomes another win for Azshara.

Azshara + Burning Legion would also smash LK, everyone who played WC3 knows what a long con they had to play in order to get a shot at freedom.

Azshara can one shot kill you just by you showing her disrespect. The lich king had to weaken the raid and then charge up to instant kill you.

Is there a specific reason why Ashbringer could break Frostmourne? Could a really powerful magic blast accomplish the same? If it's the latter, then Azshara could just attempt to conjure up a powerful blast and shatter Frostmourne. Arthas without Frostmourne is finished.
    Last edited by Void Fallen; 2019-05-28 at 08:10 PM.
    The Void can be used to protect the world, not to destroy it. But as with any weapon or magic, one must learn to wield it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The lich king had to weaken the raid and then charge up to instant kill you.
    Actually, the Lich King was toying with the raid and snapped his fingers to kill everyone when he grew bored.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Actually, the Lich King was toying with the raid and snapped his fingers to kill everyone when he grew bored.
    The Chronicles say that the Lich King unleashed his full fury and that only after a long battle he froze Tirion and was able to kill the heroes.

Queen Azshara, since she is mobile, you can't do much if are sitting in a throne incased in ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Queen Azshara, since she is mobile, you can't do much if are sitting in a throne incased in ice.
    I mean she could be probably just use the Tidestone, melt and wash away Icecrown and crush all the local undead due to oceanic pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean she could be probably just use the Tidestone, melt and wash away Icecrown and crush all the local undead due to oceanic pressure.
    Hell Illidan almost did it, well melt icecrown that is, I am willing to bet that azshara is a much more powerful sorceress than Illidan is a sorcerer.

I honestly don't even think the Lich King would stand a chance even if he could walk around and swing his sword, or whatever weapon he fancies now that his sword no longer exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Is there a specific reason why Ashbringer could break Frostmourne? Could a really powerful magic blast accomplish the same? If it's the latter, then Azshara could just attempt to conjure up a powerful blast and shatter Frostmourne. Arthas without Frostmourne is finished.
    It was a light vs chaos thingy. Frostmourne was a demonic blade first, undead only second. The weaponized light is good versus both and Ashbringer was on purpose made to beat the scourge.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.