Eradication questions

When using eradication, should I be prioritizing keeping the debuff up consistently of making sure I have enough shards to get a chaos bolt in while it's up every time?

Does chaos bolt get the extra damage if it falls off while still in flight? I switched recently and still trying to get a feel for the rotation. Thanks

Try use two or three spells between chaos bolts, depending how fast the spells are. Two incinerates, or incinerate and immolate+an instant spell will always keep you totally safe for eradication timing. You can also incinerate twice and conflag if you're using backdraft.
    But - if you have powerful procs or cooldowns active such as concordance, havoc or a soon-ending soul harvest - i think it would be best to chain-cast chaos bolts back to back to make sure as many shards are spent during temporary buffs as possible.
    But outside of powerful procs - try spread out your chaos bolt to ensure the buff is always active, and you get some soul shard generation inbetween chaos bolts so you don't run dry.

Also try to pool up shards in advance of havoc coming off cooldown where needed.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Thanks, that helps.