Deleted

Exclamation [A/H]<ey bby wats ur btag> RBG/wPvP/Arena Community

Dear Europeans,

Me and my ol' band of travelers have found ourselves a new home. We met each other through our self-run discord server where we gathered people from all European servers that were interested in the PVP scene, to make finding people to play with a lot easier. In the discord server peoples armories are checked, and they are divided on faction/class/experience.

Alas, we played with each other, ran some successful RBG's and what not, and decided that we wanted to form a guild together, to make our group even more interactive. So <ey bby wats ur btag> was born. We run the same ranking system as in the discord server, find people of equal experience! Although, everyone is welcome! We even already have a few people who are completely new to WoW - and we are willing to help everyone out to get better at PvP/The game in general.

What will we do?

• RBG's (Already pushed 2k MMR within a few days)
    • Premade Arena
    • wPvP
    • Events
    • Friendly arena/bg battles and tournaments
    • raining and practice
    • Casual RP

----------------------
    Original Discord recruit post:

Hello European PvP Friends,

I am Madnuzz, and I like having people to PvP with! I have seen a few tries at discord communities but have always thought "this can improve". Therefore me and my friends banded together and have build a Discord community over time, we already have over 100 active people!
    We've had our first Discord RBG group up and running yesterday and maintained a 80% winrate, with over 1900 MMR Suggestions are always welcome!
    Server features:
    Horde/Alliance ranks and separate chats!
    Online memberlist, sorted on rating!
    Armory-confirmed rating ranks! Find people of your own level for arena/RBG
    No more looking for people through forums/reddit!

You can find and join us here: http://www.discord.me/WoWPvP (backup link: https://discord.gg/TXDKau7 )
    -------------------------

Regards, Mad the mediocre warrior/mage/druid
    Last edited by mmoc9f4fe53ea5; 2017-08-01 at 08:26 AM.