DH 101 Twinking for speed.

Hey i was wondering if you guys could help me. I am looking into twinking a DH at level 101 for solo content and world farming.
    I have seen some DHs get insane movement speed but as i am megacasual with gold to spend i was wondering if people here know what items i should go for ?
    The ledgendary boots is a must i guess , but i am green when it comes to enchants and other items. I know there is some 860 items you can get for 101 but how and where i cant find out :O

Also is there a build that is better for speed then others?

Sorry for my potato english btw.

Deleted
    As far as I remember, Mastery items are the key to the Havoc DH speed boost - I think there is a video somewhere on YouTube of a 101 DH twink running faster than a 100% or 150% mount. If the items have Speed on top of Mastery, it may add a little extra. The main source is AH, though on some servers 101 BoE items are quite costly, especially those titanforged to 860, 880, etc. but it's also an investment that pays back/off via increased speed runs.

Hope this helps and if anyone spots an error in what I wrote, correct me, quoting stuff off my rusty memory.

Ah ok thanks so i dont need to level something to max to get BOA items or anything anymore :O