Quick way to remove "of the" AH search?

So I am starting to farm Xmog items. One thing I now see is that "of the xxxx" (I.E Massive Recurved Bow of the Owl) holds no meaning when it comes to Transmog. So I just remove the "of the xxxx" part of the name and search to see the price. However when I have over 100 items I am selling I can't help but wonder if there is like an addon or a faster way to simply search without the "of the xxxx" part so i can post quicker?

I use a addon that automatically searches and gives me the items price, but like I mentioned above, the "of the xxxx" doesn't get removed so it only search the item by the exact name. Are there any other AH posting addons that will search without using the "of the xxxx" ?
    Last edited by c313; 2017-08-08 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use auctionator. Iirc it makes a list of all the items you're selling, and what you're looking for.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    I use auctionator. Iirc it makes a list of all the items you're selling, and what you're looking for.
    Yeah, that is a great tool.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..