Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello again. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my intentions. It was less asking for volunteers than demanding your participation. The lack of killings around here has thrown into question my choice of recruits, but I still have faith in this lot. Please report to your nearest representative to be evaluated for placement in the organization. Thank you for your cooperation.

.... BUMP.
    (no this text doesn't mean anything ingame)

7+ Year Old Account
    As people woke up they looked around and noticed someone was missing. They rushed over to check on Crissi and found she had been smothered in the night by a pillow.
    There was no coming back from that. Her struggle was over!

Crissi playing a town Doc has died

You have 48 hours for the next day phase. Please note that going forward unless the day phase ends early due to a lynch anyone who does not post at least once in a day phase in game will be mod killed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Crissi playing a town Doc has died
    Alright... Shit.

Well I was wrong in both the way I understood the response to my comments earlier and about my vote on Crissi. >.>

Hm.

I need to apologize for disappearing over the weekend. Especially since I think we could have made a lynch had I been here to vote.

Shall we try this again?

vote: Largehorn
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Then you've got an "only doctor"
    why are you being obtuse, i said it was a joke and a reference back to an old game
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Baddies would not kill their own on purpose.
    errrr yes, yes they will. without a doubt they will happily do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Not voting anyone since all we have right now are thoughts and not facts.
    you rarly have facts, you just need to lynch to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I think the cops should investigate Largey tonight if he isn't lynched.
    interesting..

sorry about not being here, im rectifying tha by being here all day <3

Vote: Danner

As I reread the thread a few hours before deadline I happened to see the little green dot next to his name that showed that he was online and presumably browsing the site. I expected him to post at some point to share his thoughts and vote...but he did not. A-sayo is worthy of suspicion too, I feel, since he did not cast a vote and secure a lynch at a critical point which prevented us from securing a lynch on Largehorn yesterday and denied us valuable information.

I am not against lynching Largehorn today, though I cannot help but feel as though his lynch has been deliberately delayed as a scapegoat. I think between the three of them there's at least one scum, potentially more. Given that we already had a no lynch on D1, though, to have one on D2 as well is not good at all. For me, that makes me highly suspicious of Danner as I do not believe he would avoid casting a vote if he were town. It's when he's scum he tends to play the 'I'm busy' or 'I was unsure' cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    why are you being obtuse, i said it was a joke and a reference back to an old game
    I wasn't being obtuse...... intentionally >.>

I legitimately thought I had something to work with in a game so far of "I've got nothing *votes for X*".

omg so quiet

- - - Updated - - -

we have two votes out, i really dont care who we push.

fuck it
    vote: Danner

assuming someone investigated large and got inno based on how quite everyone is. still have no idea but i rather see somthing happnen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting day here in real life. My girlfriends coworker has turned up dead. So I likely wont be on here for a good portion of this gameday. Ill definitely be around for the 2nd half of the day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

As I reread the thread a few hours before deadline I happened to see the little green dot next to his name that showed that he was online and presumably browsing the site. I expected him to post at some point to share his thoughts and vote...but he did not. A-sayo is worthy of suspicion too, I feel, since he did not cast a vote and secure a lynch at a critical point which prevented us from securing a lynch on Largehorn yesterday and denied us valuable information.

I am not against lynching Largehorn today, though I cannot help but feel as though his lynch has been deliberately delayed as a scapegoat. I think between the three of them there's at least one scum, potentially more. Given that we already had a no lynch on D1, though, to have one on D2 as well is not good at all. For me, that makes me highly suspicious of Danner as I do not believe he would avoid casting a vote if he were town. It's when he's scum he tends to play the 'I'm busy' or 'I was unsure' cards.
    Excellent post Grae. I'm all for pressuring Danner today and happy to vote him today, especially seen as you seen him online a few hours to go with us needing one vote to lynch. More importantly though Largey is scum.

So lynch Danner? Knowing Largey is guilty. Check A-Sayo for not helping town out and getting the lynch off yesterday? Appreciate feed back peeps.

Excellent post Grae. I'm all for pressuring Danner today and happy to vote him today, especially seen as you seen him online a few hours to go with us needing one vote to lynch. More importantly though Largey is scum.

So lynch Danner? Knowing Largey is guilty. Check A-Sayo for not helping town out and getting the lynch off yesterday? Appreciate feed back peeps.
    Well, if you've got a guilty on Largehorn then I think we should definitely play it safe and lynch him. Danner should claim today, though - and if his claim isn't plausible or we have no better leads tomorrow then he should definitely be lynched at that point as far as I'm concerned. He just isn't playing like I'd expect him to play as town. If he's scum, then I could see him selling out Largehorn today in an effort to make himself look a little better for not helping ensure Largehorn's lynch yesterday.

I'm just wondering how many scum we'd have in a game like this. 2? 4?

As for A-Sayo, an investigation would definitely be helpful. Being a new player and all it's hard to get a proper read.

In short, I'm fine with lynching either Danner or Largehorn with your information in mind.

10+ Year Old Account

And in case anyone asks, the only way for that result to be false is if cruelle isn't a cop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And in case anyone asks, the only way for that result to be false is if cruelle isn't a cop.
    And if I die tonight, Listo just confirmed his role to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just wondering how many scum we'd have in a game like this. 2? 4?
    I'd guess 3. 4 if we started with 12 which we didn't obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kinda hinting at that when I claimed yesterday. Us being able to abuse that secondary part of our role! But again only way we have 3 is if a role doesn't have a hydra counterpart.

(Currently eating before heading back to work. Don't have much time right now for a constructive post, will do in uh...5 hours. Pouf I'm gone !)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

sooooo we have two power roles arguing but are too lazy to acutally have the argument?

unvote
    vote: Larghorn

assuimg cruelle is telling the truth, I rather get the possibly known skum and have danner claim.

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

For the reasons outlined in my previous post. I also encourage people to get their votes out early - because that may very well be what is needed to get a lynch off given our luck so far.

Deleted
    vote: Largehorn

We can deal with Danner tomorrow.

Aaaand back from work.
    Welp, rip Crissi. Not sure what Largehorn is doing, he feels like he's avoiding things.

Check A-Sayo for not helping town out and getting the lynch off yesterday? Appreciate feed back peeps.
    You and the others are right for suspecting me. I won't be able to help townies a lot during this game, considering how tricky this role is. There's a reason facts are more valuable than thoughts.

So far, the Danner train quickly switched to another one.
    For me, that makes me highly suspicious of Danner as I do not believe he would avoid casting a vote if he were town. It's when he's scum he tends to play the 'I'm busy' or 'I was unsure' cards.
    You know by experience playing with him that what he does. You even say in a later post that he should claim on this D3. Right after, you go back to someone else because BF changed his mind. By doing so, we aren't even sure if Danner will claim or not.

[COLOR="#417394"]I'd guess 3. 4 if we started with 12 which we didn't obviously.
    Two baddies do not seem a lot for a 10 players game, 3 baddies seem ok...Kryllian never mentioned all the baddies shared the same goal though...I ain't even sure. Newbie to this kind of game anyway.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    D3 Mid Day Vote Count

4. Largehorn – Danner(144), Blood Fox(156), Graeham(157), Cruelle(158)

With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch.