Can Relinquished tokens roll current tier gear?

Just wondering. I know they can roll NH tier but not sure on ToS.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good question. I doubt it. The Argus equivalent will probably be able to roll ToS gear, though. The general gear catchup philosophy in Legion so far seems to put you one patch behind, unless you get lucky with Titanforged item level boosts.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't, no. They did not update/change the loot tables for Relinquished gear for Tomb stuff.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

They said no new gear, but twice I have gotten ToS drops. So maybe, even if you can it is a crazy low chance.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say tier but I have recieved gear from the ToS loot table.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I got one piece of tos gear from them across my alts.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.