Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put my times in for L2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys I am fine, our parish was just a little too worried, I am fine, we just have gotten a little rain.

I filled in my times.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Okay guys I am fine, our parish was just a little too worried, I am fine, we just have gotten a little rain.

I filled in my times.
    Just glad to hear you are ok

-------------------------------

In regards to the survey both leagues have completed it, here are the most popular timeslots/options:

League 1

Sun Aug 27th - 7 Participants -Between 16:00 EDT and 17:00 EDT

Tuesday Aug 29th - 6/7 Participants - Between 16:00 EDT and 23:45 EDT

Wednesday Aug 30th - 6/7 Participants -Between 16:00 EDT and 18:00 EDT

Friday Sep 1st - 6/7 Participants - Between 16:00 EDT and 23:00 EDT

Saturday Sep 2nd - 6/8 Participants - Between 18:00 EDT and 23:00 EDT <------

Monday Sep 4th - 7 Participants - Between 18:00 EDT and 20:00 EDT <-------

League 2

Sun Aug 27th - 8 Participants - Between 16:00 EDT and 20:00 EDT (Maybe too short notice? As thats less than 24hrs notice)

Monday Aug 28th & Tuesday Aug 29th - 7/8 Participants - Between 16:00 EDT and 20:00 EDT

Wednesday Aug 30th - 7/8 Participants - Between 17:00 EDT and 20:00 EDT

Friday Sep 1st - 7 Participants - Between 17:00 EDT and 19:00 EDT

It may be possible to swap a few people around if different league draft slots suit them better as well. Can everyone review the possible times and either post or PM me if there is any concerns.. otherwise I'll just arbitarily pick a date/time.

Based on that information it seems that the Draft for League 1 it will likely be one of the last two time slots/periods.
    League 2 is a little more tricky and due to the short notice it may be on a week day.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so it now looks like League 1's draft is tentatively locked in for Saturday the 2nd of Sept at 21:00 EDT (9pm) as according to the availability survey thats the time when most people are available. The two missing people are Skayaq and Stommped.
    Last edited by Alae; 2017-08-27 at 01:11 AM.
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be simultaneously watching week 1 of college football during the draft. Gonna get interesting.

Also, if you noticed, I settled on a non-Dak-related name. I did NOT make that up, but I found it well punny.

Ok.. so Skayaq PM'd me and in an effort to get him in I've tentatively set League 2's drafting time to Friday the 1st of Sept @ 17:00 EDT (5pm). I'll need to swap him in to League 2 and swap someone out, possibly Brogrom or one of the others who are showing unavailable such as Buckeyenut88 / The Bigzoman. Can I get some input on the 5pm EDT time? Is it too early for some? would 30mins wiggle room make a difference?

As previously mentioned League 1's draft time is currently set at Saturday the 2nd of Sept at 21:00 EDT (9pm).

Can everyone please review the times of the draft and post or PM me if there are any issues with attending either league so I can make changes to swap people around, otherwises this is what we'll be going with, I hope a weeks notice is sufficent, and best of luck for the season.

IF you need someone to swap over to League 1 I am fine with that. The draft time for that league works out better for me anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alae, any time will work for me. Also, team name is Prestige Worldwide.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

friday works for me, ty for putting it together!

My team name is "Moves Like Tucker"

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Alae.

Draft has to fall on a saturday or sunday for me. Month-end at my job. I'm gonna be putting in 10-12 hours a day for the next two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    IF you need someone to swap over to League 1 I am fine with that. The draft time for that league works out better for me anyhow.
    Are you in 1 or two?

Edit: I Might be able to get here for friday at anytime between 8 and 9. But it would be close.

Just let me know.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2017-08-29 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    @Alae.

Draft has to fall on a saturday or sunday for me. Month-end at my job. I'm gonna be putting in 10-12 hours a day for the next two weeks.

Invite sent to League 1

My team name is Winston is Coming.

I'll fix my team name after the draft so I can be clever and name it after a failed draft pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    I'll fix my team name after the draft so I can be clever and name it after a failed draft pick.
    We think a like, or I am too lazy myself.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    "There are over 2,700 teams on @EspNFantasy that, with early drafts, have Julian Edelman, Spencer Ware and Cameron Meredith on their rosters."

Ouch.

Draft time works for me, I have a date after work but she's to be at work by 4CT, so I should be home by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    SO is league 2 still tonight?
    Yes! The League 2 Draft lobby is now live... Jump on in to see your Draft #

- - - Updated - - -

Grrrr.... Looks like nfl.com insists on giving me the 10th slot, almost every damn year! /shakefist

You guys have 5 mins to get in to the lobby or this Draft train is rolling without you!!!
    Last edited by Alae; 2017-09-01 at 09:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as hyped for my team as I was last year. Then again, I had Danny Woodhead going down week one last year, so who knows. I'm not sold on my receivers, and I'm taking a gamble on Kareem Hunt. At least I have two great QB's.

I like it!

Draft Grade A
    Proj Record 11-4
    Proj Finish 3

Draft Summary

When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, that's the sign of an adept GM. Such was the case with Fuzzy Bunny Slippers, which flipped their sixth overall pick into an expected third-place finish in MMO-Champion League2. They didn't overload at any one position early on, instead focusing on balance by drafting a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end within their first five picks. By the time all the picks were made, Fuzzy Bunny Slippers secured the highest-scoring foursome of wide receivers in the league.

Ben Roethlisberger may have been a steal in the 14th round, with an overall pick of 135th compared to an ADP of 107.0).
    Scoffing at traditional fantasy strategy, Fuzzy Bunny Slippers neglected to select a running back in the draft's first three rounds.
    Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing DeVante Parker in the 11th round was somewhat of a stretch (106th overall pick versus an ADP of 143.0).

10+ Year Old Account
    Banking On Sharp Early Picks, Kizer Throw-Ze Hopes to Overtake a Number of Teams

Draft Grade B-
    Proj Record 4-11
    Proj Finish 7

Draft Summary

Kizer Throw-Ze had the fifth overall pick in the draft, building a roster that hopes to compete. With four wide receivers on the roster, they have both quality and quantity at that spot. Their receivers are projected to average 129.25 points this season, more than the league average of 119.18. Elsewhere on the roster, Kizer Throw-Ze was able to land a pair of running backs with plenty of room to grow.

In the 3rd round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Kareem Hunt was selected at pick number 25 versus an ADP of 116.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    Hunting for deals throughout the draft, three ADP-based steals were acquired (the Vikings Defense, Graham Gano, and Chris Boswell).
    With 353 projected rushing yards (ranking third among QBs), Russell Wilson has multiple ways to bring in points.
    So, basically, if Hunt works out, I drafted remarkably. Though that projected finish would be about average for me. Also, it suggests I add Julian Edelman from free agency. I guess that makes sense. I don't really feel like scoring any points. Even better, it suggests I pick up Tyrod Taylor. Which, sure, if I needed a quarterback. But I think Russell Wilson and Philip Rivers are perfectly capable of carrying my team on that category.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-09-02 at 02:48 AM.