Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lightbulb DPS class mobility, can I get the top 3 slowest and fastest?

Hi guys!

Basically I played 3 classes, warrior when started... then I fell in love with DKs and played Pala on Legion.

IMO both 3 classes are freaking "slow", but DK seems to be be worst of those 3.

I just would like to know what you think are the 3 fastest and slowest classes in this game.

Thank you very much!!!

PS: I only play tank and dps, never played healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slowest: Paladins, DK's and probably priests
    Fastest: DH's, rogues, not sure about 3rd. Hunter? Monk?

Slowest: Destruction warlock. Haven't played enough of other classes within Legion to comment on them, but I sure feel not-mobile due to only one baseline mobility spell (portal, which is also usable by all classes and can be provided by another lock) and spending most of your time casting a 3s spell.
    Only generally useful mobility is burning rush talent which drains a lot of HP and there are talents on that row with amazing throughput, so I never take it.
    -- Sure seems like a lot of good warlocks take it though
    Even if we're not very mobile though, destruction warlock is still tons of fun! It's enjoyable to feel like a big dangerous stationary turret :P
    Last edited by Cyclone Duke; 2017-08-12 at 10:00 PM.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Fastest: DH, Monk, Druid
    Slowest: DK, Warlock, Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Hi guys!

Basically I played 3 classes, warrior when started... then I fell in love with DKs and played Pala on Legion.

IMO both 3 classes are freaking "slow", but DK seems to be be worst of those 3.

I just would like to know what you think are the 3 fastest and slowest classes in this game.

Thank you very much!!!

PS: I only play tank and dps, never played healers.
    Warrior is one of the most mobile classes. If you think they are slow, you won't get impressed.

DH/Rogues beats warriors, they feel like "sprinters"(and you can use it often).

Monk beats everything in true mobility, they feel agile and maybe the only mobile class by definition ingame(CDs almost ready whenever you feel like), giving you the edge above everybody else.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-08-12 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Slowest: Destruction warlock. Haven't played enough of other classes within Legion to comment on them, but I sure feel like one of the least mobile classes due to only one baseline mobility spell (portal, which is also usable by all classes and can be provided by another lock) and spending most of your time casting a 2.5s spell.
    Only generally useful mobility is burning rush talent which drains a lot of HP and there are talents on that row with amazing throughput, so you never take it.
    Burning rush is used practically all the time, you have lots of instant cast spells and you have portal and gateway. There are way less mobile specs than destruction.

Elemental shaman is awful at movement.

Slowest (by far): DKs & Warlocks
    Fastest: DH & Monk
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Fastest classes are Demon Hunter, Hunter, Monk.
    Slowest classes are everything else.

Fastest: Monk, DH, Druid
    Slowest: Paladin, DK, Warlock

Thanks for all those answers guys!!

One that got me curious was the Rogues... what abilities do they have? I only found one with 2min CD... is that it?!

10+ Year Old Account

One that got me curious was the Rogues... what abilities do they have? I only found one with 2min CD... is that it?!
    Fairly sure they have more.. Maybe I'm just misremembering

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Elemental shaman is awful at movement.
    You say that as you propel yourself forward with a grin. ^^

Most mobile: DH, Monk, BM hunter
    Least mobile: DK, Warlock, Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)

Depends on spec and talents. Outlaw can grapple, sub has lots of mobility (especially in pvp) with their primary attacks during shadow dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You say that as you propel yourself forward with a grin. ^^
    I will say I miss that as enhancement. Feral "No Path Available" Lunge is just an awful ability all around. But at least enhancement has a sprint I guess.

If slowness is an issue for you, give Aggramar's stride a chance. I use it now on everything that isn't tough, like progression or current tier heroic raiding in general. I bet the people I get when im tanking those daily heroic dungeons are like ... How the fuck is this DK tank faster than the DH and the druid in the group?

Warrior can have 3 leaps w/ a lego. I don't know any other class that can cover 120yds in 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Fastest classes are Demon Hunter, Hunter, Monk.
    Slowest classes are everything else.
    Druids are slow? Mages don't have mobility?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherle View Post
    Warrior can have 3 leaps w/ a lego. I don't know any other class that can cover 120yds in 2 seconds.
    This. With the legendary pants, a warrior can outdo monks and DHs
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Slowest: Destruction warlock. Haven't played enough of other classes within Legion to comment on them, but I sure feel like one of the least mobile classes due to only one baseline mobility spell (portal, which is also usable by all classes and can be provided by another lock) and spending most of your time casting a 2.5s spell.
    Only generally useful mobility is burning rush talent which drains a lot of HP and there are talents on that row with amazing throughput, so you never take it.
    Don't spread misinformation on this board please.