Anyone else farming, or that has been farming, the invasion weapons?

I really don't have any interest in doing Legion invasions, but I really want the weapons for transmog, so I'm gonna start farming invasions on my characters now. I hate how they lock awesome transmog gear with such a small drop chance behind something so boring that can't be done 24/7, and it'll suck if I farm my ass off to get these if they later end up adding them to a vendor or something -.-

Is or has any of you been farming these weapons? How long did it take you to get them all(or the ones you wanted)? Did you give up or did you get them pretty fast?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know a few of us at ALL THE THINGS have been farming them.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Deleted
    I have indeed, the Argus Decapitator is likely to be my demise. 20-30 invasions done on my pala and dk, and not even the bloody sword feels like dropping.

I've been aiming for the Wrathblade.

I think (without checking too stringently) that it's one of two or three that I've yet to receive from the 800-list of invasion drops.

Yes, I farmed them. I farmed all the things for DK; I think I'm missing a staff. So, so glad I'm done. Running invasions 3 times each was soul-crushing. Wrathblade eluded me the longest, I've gotten everything else multiple times and handed them off to puggies who stuck around and needed.

Now if I could only match the Decapitator to a nice set.

Deleted
    Got mine very early in one of the first invasions I did.

But it's wasted on me because I don't use it.

Got all weapons priest can use in around 50 invasions, want to do for other chars but its so boring

Deleted
    I got some items, but I don't have much fun doing invasions, so I think I will not try to farm these. And if I do, I will probably run them on my warrior tank, since he could use some more shards if I ever find the time to do the mage tower challenge, and warriors are good in collecting weapons.