Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The reason Argus is not directly on the world map is because we won't be going back there for at least some time after the expansion due to how the story pans out (which has already been leaked if you're interested).

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Should't it technically be in the bottom left corner? As that's the direction it is in the sky from Dalaran.
    Logged on just to write that ^^
    Why Not ^^

uhmnn..the map doesn't look too good huh ?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    can't wait to get in there.

So, why is Argus on the Broken Isles Submap? It's visible from any place on Azeroth, it should be on the continental map, next to outland/azeroth/dreanor imho.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    So, why is Argus on the Broken Isles Submap? It's visible from any place on Azeroth, it should be on the continental map, next to outland/azeroth/dreanor imho.
    Agreed. They obviously just wanted to put all Legion content together for whatever reason, but I find it sort of unsightly. If at least we had to take a portal from BI, it would already make more sense - but that's not even the case.

Sees map design for Argus= LAZY BLIZZARD!

Me= Who cares? It's an addition to a MAP! We have music in this build. Talk about that for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    To make checking Argus out easier? I mean, it's not like Outland, or Draenor, where they have over 8-9 zones. This place has 3 zones, and it won't fit the map. I don't expect a cosmic map re-haul in a patch of all things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Not a lot of changes, release soon?
    Uh...yeah? I mean, most of the content's out already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Should't it technically be in the bottom left corner? As that's the direction it is in the sky from Dalaran.
    Who cares about what corner it's at? It's a map update.

7+ Year Old Account
    The reason why it's tied to the broken isles map is because Argus is meant to be centralized with the legion expansion, and it's a small area, so it makes total sense to have it show up on the broken isle maps only.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Who cares about what corner it's at? It's a map update.
    Yeah lets just put Africa in place of South America, its just a map right?