Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you play games with your parents?

My mother used to play Street Fighter 2 with me. And she was pretty good with Chun-li and Zangief.

And you?

I used to with my father when I was a child. Pretty much from Atari to the early Playstation era.

Deleted
    Used to play WoW with my dad when I was a little lad. But the amount he was playing he quit cold turkey.

When he comes round (mainly with my younger brother) we play a bit of fifa, and if there are more people, we play Mario Kart Double Dash.

Because Mario Kart is easily the best way to get them to leave quickly, it just takes 1 blue shell!

My father used to help me with Super Mario 64 whenever I was stuck, think I was around 6 years old at the time.
    I think I have som vague memory of playing Mario Party with him aswell once. Not really sure.

Played a shit ton of strategy games with my father and his parents back in the day, it's how I got into Warcraft and Blizzard titles at first. Lots of Masters of Orion and such too. Played WoW off and on with them as well, but I was more serious about it than they were.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to play Mario Kart and Mortal Kombat on the Super Nintendo, then they got older and I got quickier.
    Also, I think they played some Wii Sports.

Single parent family so my mum was always at work as a kid, and she was a mechanic from a family of engineers and mechanics, she has always been on the 'waste of time and money' side of the fence.

15+ Year Old Account
    We play the "how shit is gonna treat me today?" game and diddy kong racing once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Used to play Mario Party with my mother and Grandma used to help me get passed tough Spyro levels.

Sometimes my grandma likes to watch me play games, specifically RPG's like Witcher 3.

used to try to get my mom to play video games, she was terrible, and doesn't like them... i think a few times she played 1080 snowboarding with me, cause all you had to do was steer pretty much

my dad used to really like playing mortal kombat games for the sega genesis, and tekken 3 for PS1

that's about the extent of games i've played with my parents

My mom doesn't like video games that much, so aside from my dad somehow getting her to play CoD a few times in the last few years, no.

My dad I used to play with here and there, along with the rest of my siblings. We'd all play Army Men: Sarge's Heroes on the Dreamcast together, along with some Rainbow 6 game I believe. Also, some Halo on the Xbox. Now though, it's just my dad, my younger brother, and I who play anything besides phone games, and even then, I don't play with them because anything they do now is Xbone related racing games, which isn't really my type of game anyway.

I used to play Gauntlet, Leaderboard and Daley Thompson's Supertest.