Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Anti-Donald Trump campaigner 'shoots Republican neighbour twice in the head'

An anti-Donald Trump campaigner has been charged with murdering his Republican neighbour after a series of disputes boiled over into violence.

Clayton Carter allegedly shot George Jennings twice in the head after a row, reportedly the latest in a string of confrontations that had seen the police called dozens of times over several years.

It happened after an argument about a spotlight, US media said, but Mr Carter's lawyer said his client acted in self-defence after being threatened with a knife.

Mr Carter's front garden was filled with anti-Donald Trump signs, ABC 6 reported, while Mr Jennings was a member of the local Republican Party committee. Both were 51.

But it was not claimed their political views were a cause of the killing.

One neighbour said of Mr Carter: "We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him because he's so unpredictable."

Police said he had argued with other neighbours and had previously threatened Mr Jennings with a gun.

"My client says he was justified in doing so because he was under attack by a knife wielding assailant," lawyer Terrence Marlowe told ABC 6.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-dona...?.tsrc=fauxdal

10+ Year Old Account
    There was violence on both sides

Both sides were very violent, but there were also very fine people on both sides.

Right there - But it was not claimed their political views were a cause of the killing

Sensationalism

Trump - the great divider.

The issue here is that anyone who at this point in time supports Trump is pretty much either ignorant or stupid.

That can drive people to commit crimes when confronted with such stubborn adherence to idiocy.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And so it begins.
    But it didn't. READ THE FUCKING POST. This is why this thread needs closed now because Dextroden is fucking GULLIBLE and other people will be too.

Read specifically this part, and then delete your fucking post:
    But it was not claimed their political views were a cause of the killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno I think there was violence on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    But it didn't. READ THE FUCKING POST. This is why this thread needs closed now because Dextroden is fucking GULLIBLE and other people will be too.

Well what do you expect? This forum is just bait now.

this is nothing but sensationalist tripe until we have further details of the incident. if the lawyer is to be believed then it was justified, but again until further details come out ya'll can calm the fuck down. /eyeballs @Dextroden

If this was a trump supporter who shot his democrat neighbor in the head this story would be 24/7 MSM news for the next 2 days and declared an act of terrorism.

Instead it will minimally/not reported on at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reporters should be fined for writing BS like this. Goes for both sides.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    If this was a trump supporter who shot his democrat neighbor in the head this story would be 24/7 MSM news for the next 2 days and declared an act of terrorism.

There was violence on both sides. Both sides have good and bad people.

Like when Scalise was shot? Oh wait, that was all over the news for days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah but remember, there are fine people on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

I'm sure it wasn't.

So much murder apologism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    nah ya see they didn't talk about it for months and months afterwards so it doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give the OP what they need guys!

There is violence on both sides. Both sides are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    There was violence on both sides. Both sides have good and bad people.
    I agree, despite your sarcasm, yet only one side gets called out by the media.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, despite your sarcasm, yet only one side gets called out by the media.
    There are good and bad people on both sides.