Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ranged Necromancer
    That's redundant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    What would be the difference between this and a Demo lock?
    This would not be as bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    That's redundant.

- - - Updated - - -

This would not be as bad.
    Also less eyeliner.

10+ Year Old Account
    pick clawing shadows and u can be ranged for quite some time
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I know many won't agree, but I wish unholy played like necromancer from Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Also less eyeliner.
    Death Knights are the only ones wearing eyeliner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Death Knights are the only ones wearing eyeliner.
    Not me.

Mine is branded on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Not me.

Mine is branded on.
    Eyeliner is eyeliner, doesn't matter how it got there.

I'd have to agree with other saying no thanks. In Legion Blizzard decided that Holy Paladins should be up in the action because they wear plate, it would be silly to then take a spec that has always been a melee Plate wearer and move it to ranged. Save Necromancer to be a future class/spec or just give Demonology some sort of quest that makes their aethetic more of a Necromancer while still retaining the same gameplay.

I would rather unholy remain the melee, ranged mix it is now.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's nice to have a hybrid such as UH. Leave it as it is
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

As has been said repeatedly, I'd rather they leave it as the hybrid it is, much more interesting than being a straight up melee or ranged character.

If they want a necromancer type class they could make a new one, or offer some kind of cosmetic thing for warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Ranged unholy would play more like a BM hunter than A demo lock, as all of their abilities would be instant instead of a mix of casting spell and instant dot.
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2017-08-21 at 03:19 PM.

sounds good but everytime you use an ability as unholy you must stand still for 1.5 seconds or nothing happens, enjoy being ranged.

I mean, I enjoyed Clawing Shadows and sometimes Death Coiling when I have to get away, but I don't know if I'd like it if it become completely ranged..

Deleted
    How about a blunt "no".
    give you 4 reasons

1) Dk is mainly a melee class
    2) class overlap
    3) the talent your basing yourself is simply to fix mobility issues
    4) if they did it they would have balance it due to community outcry, we seen this before

So NO, what blizz should do is REFINE unholy, not turn it into ranged. Bye thx!

Since they made DK movement a joke, play something else until they 'balance' us. (Meaning actually letting us keep up with every other class)
    And shepherds we shall be...

Hell no.
    Add a new ranged spec to DKs? I'm all for it.
    Take away one of the most fun melee specs in the game for no good reason? No.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be down to check it out for sure. I like being melee, but i certainly would try it out. So long as we are still considered melee to bosses though. Like perhaps our range can go up to 20-25 yd but not the average 30-36+ yd range. IDK, id definitely be interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    What are your thoughts about changing unholy from a ranged hybrid it is now, to a full fledged ranged class? All it would need is to make the valkyrie do less dmg and permanent and make festering ranged, swap death strike for the old ability we had that healed ranged.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...?page=1#post-2
    Nah, give them a fourth specc with Necromancer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Like others I prefer the hybrid mode it is now. Maybe make clawing shadows baseline.

I'd also like it if they made more abilities centered around your pets, like using corpse explosion to destroy an AotD/Apocalypse ghoul with an aoe like the set bonus does now.

With regards to fluff, more glyphs to change pet appearance would be nice. I always wanted a permanent Val"kyr or vrykul.