Cool Trial of Style became a Poker Game

Trial of Style is amazing.
    Very fun mode, where people are friendly to each other and there are a lot of things we can do with mogs and nice styles we get to combine into.

Now, what I have been noticing is that people are (most of the times) voting based on what they believe gives them the higher chances of winning the "competition" rather than choosing the actual better mog. What made me realize this is the constant show-up of very bad or even non-styled mogs into the podium, while the most obvious good mog never reaches first, sometimes not even making it to podium.
    What I believe happens is that the thing I was trying to do when I started playing Trial of Style is being globally done: The Poker Game. People are voting for the worst in order to heighten their chances at winning, meanwhile I already saw a couple of people saying they made bad mogs on purpose so people would vote on them and they'd get in the podium.

I kinda liked this entire idea because it goes beyond the simple "make a good mog -> vote on a good mog" and made Trial of Style something more interesting than I initially thought it would be.

What do you guys think of it thus far?

PS: Obvious PvP thread

This is totally happening. Saw multiple under level 60 characters in questing gear win and even a naked guy won once. Still better than the "Get an elf in slutmog and win" situation people were predicting. And it's a "GSL" double elimination so you can totally see who is going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    This is totally happening. Saw multiple under level 60 characters in questing gear win and even a naked guy won once. Still better than the "Get an elf in slutmog and win" situation people were predicting. And it's a "GSL" double elimination so you can totally see who is going to win.
    GSL??? global starcraft league????

Probably more complicated since it's 6 people.

You can always just not vote, too, instead of voting for the one you think won't win.