Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    sooooo help me out, what you guiys want from Gamescom??? the convention is know bc they normally dont announce games the just show the game-play of the game announce at E3.

If you fallow PTR, youtube and MMOCHAMP what where you expecting??? a super secret raid/dungeons/zone that they didnt test????????.

Really i fail to see what is everyone QQ about.

And then the Hearthstone cinematic. What is the issue??? of curse the target a younger audience help if they just focus the already own audience is a horrible campaign.
    In another note, literally the Cinematic team can just tell Pixar to go fuck themselves.
    All I heard was "wha wha wha, this isn't catering to me specifically wha wha wha".
    WHat a bunch of entitle little pricks. It's almost SJW level annoying.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2017-08-23 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Now i am not a card game person, never even played it but that cinematic was well done.
    All these triggered fucktards saying 'cringe' jesus fuck time to grow up i mean most of you are already so called adults.... talk about the 2017 twitch fad..cringe cring cringe.
    Well, other than being a blatant rip-off of the tavern scene in Tangled...

All cinematics were very well done. Sure the song and dance of the Hearthstone one might have been toned down a bit, at least for my tastes, but I had fun watching what was basically Gaston sing and dance to a card game.

I think that the trailer for the patch as a whole was one of the better ones yet, although my favorite will always be Zul'Aman trailer followed by Throne of Thunder. It looked a lot like a proper trailer for something like a movie and it worked very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Anyone who thought there was gonna be Diablo 3 or anything Diablo at this event was just fooling themselves.

Just hired a bunch of people for an unannounced Diablo project that is probably just getting going full steam on development and the Necro pack just came out for Diablo 3 so what do you really expect till Blizzcon or most likely next year at the earliest?
    A new class announcement wouldn't be crazy, if the Necro pack is selling well - there's a lot of interest for a Druid class. I don't expect anything about the new game for a while, but D3 still has a little life left in it. Probably right, though, that the game is in maintenance mode - they have a small team to tweak things and run the seasons, but I wouldn't expect more than another character pack for D3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Problem is, they didnt reveal anything. There was more information to be had at their preview this monday, the overwatch short could just've gone up on youtube.

It was a wasted presentation that they called "Blizzards biggest gamescon yet" .... I mean dont hold a presentation when all you have is minor stuff, show it off of course, but dont hype it up like this.
    They were talking about the size of their booth, and that they were holding a bunch of events, not JUST the presentation. They split an entire hall with Sony, they have like 8 large booth areas covering all the games.

The butthurt that there was no expansion reveal is fucking hilarious. Didn't get that pony Blizzard never promised you, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    A new class announcement wouldn't be crazy, if the Necro pack is selling well - there's a lot of interest for a Druid class. I don't expect anything about the new game for a while, but D3 still has a little life left in it. Probably right, though, that the game is in maintenance mode - they have a small team to tweak things and run the seasons, but I wouldn't expect more than another character pack for D3.

- - - Updated - - -

They were talking about the size of their booth, and that they were holding a bunch of events, not JUST the presentation. They split an entire hall with Sony, they have like 8 large booth areas covering all the games.

The butthurt that there was no expansion reveal is fucking hilarious. Didn't get that pony Blizzard never promised you, huh?
    Yep. The necro pack probably sold well enough for them to justify making another class pack for D3. Even if they add stuff into D3 just to test them out as a basis for a future game, kinda like using D3 as a guinea pig lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    All I heard was "wha wha wha, this isn't catering to me specifically wha wha wha".
    WHat a bunch of entitle little pricks. It's almost SJW level annoying.
    i know right the ammount of QQ about this was just stupid. PPl this days just surprise me more and more

Interesting. Looking at Velen it seems the ridges on male draenei shrink with age.
    Nice trivia for roleplaying.

I love the Hearthstone cinematic. That guy is on stage talking about how warm and fuzzy this feels and I only think about how this is a variant of The Little Match Girl by Hans Cristian Andersen and that girl is hallucinating while freezing to death.

The wow part was exactly what I expected.

Overwatch short was good. Mei was about the last character I'd have expected.

So for the hearthstone cinematic did they want to try their hands at a disney/pixar movie with jumanji and the golden compass thrown in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Eh what? I never expected an expansion reveal, I did however expect something more interesting than a few videos when they hyped it up themselves, so what if they had a big presence, they had a "reveal ceremony" that basically revealed 2 animated short stories for preexisting stuff. Aka, waste of a presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    "BIGGEST GAMESCOM FOR BLIZZARD" my ass.

Where exactly was the big reveal?
    For Blizzard, as a whole. Not just WoW.

There was new things for almost all their games. Plus Blizz don't ofen have mega stuff at gamescom, so it isn't hard to be their "biggest" (Outside of the xpac announcement)

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    0 Diablo content was the only surprise.

But if there's some big announcement for diablo to come, just like the other "big" announcements, they are probably at blizzcon, cause the stuff here were just "small" updates, not on the scale of expansions imo.

It was still entertaining for a free stream.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Eh what? I never expected an expansion reveal, I did however expect something more interesting than a few videos when they hyped it up themselves, so what if they had a big presence, they had a "reveal ceremony" that basically revealed 2 animated short stories for preexisting stuff. Aka, waste of a presentation.
    A "waste". So literally nobody enjoyed it, or got anything from it. LOL. Okay!

Seriously, get over it. Your unpromised expansion pony didn't exist, it's no reason to piss all over the Xmas tree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    sooooo help me out, what you guiys want from Gamescom??? the convention is know bc they normally dont announce games the just show the game-play of the game announce at E3.

If you fallow PTR, youtube and MMOCHAMP what where you expecting??? a super secret raid/dungeons/zone that they didnt test????????.

Really i fail to see what is everyone QQ about.

And then the Hearthstone cinematic. What is the issue??? of curse the target a younger audience help if they just focus the already own audience is a horrible campaign.
    In another note, literally the Cinematic team can just tell Pixar to go fuck themselves.
    The cinematic team is getting very, very, very good, I will gladly give them that. The writing isn't at Pixar levels, or Sony levels (Tangled, Frozen), but they're definitely up there art and design-wise. They're also very slow. To do more than the shorts they do, they'd need to hire a Pixar worth of people, and buy a render farm as big as Pixars. I'm not saying it can't happen, but until they expand that team and buy some serious hardware, I don't think Pixar has anything to worry about.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man if I wasn't already I'd play the shit out of Hearthstone after watching that cinematic. Worries me how much budget they set aside for marketing in general... A good quality product speaks for itself. Reminds me of the first time i saw the old Warcraft cinematic and just had to try out the game it was advertising. Such powerful ads I worry for the kids getting brain hacked by it as I've been so often myself..

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    Loved the Hearthstone cinematic!
    your not alone it was awsome

is it always High Noon in Mac'Aree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the 7.3 cinematic looked great, the Xenedar could probably have have done something to protect itself (Unless it knew what was coming and used itself as distraction to protect our ship?) Can't imagine it had much firepower or defenses left in it after all this time though tbh so may have been a worth while sacrifice.

Deleted
    Is this all? God, Blizzard is dead. This was really terrible and not even worth of a "news" post, everything known for months.

Deleted
    Not into Heartstone, Overwatch or Heroes.

I play Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft, i keep up with the news on 7.3 so for me this gamescom was kind of a disapointment.
    All hopes are on Blizzcon now that they dont let Diablo and Starcraft die and ofc for the next exp pack for WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    "BIGGEST GAMESCOM FOR BLIZZARD" my ass.

Where exactly was the big reveal?
    Just because they said is the "biggest" doesn't mean they are going to reveal their new IP game or something similar. It just mean that they have more presence on the COM unlike other events except for Blizzcon this is one and probably the only one that Blizzard have a bigger presence, not even on E3 they have had this much presence.

They did announce Legion on Gamescom 2015, people suddenly assume they were probably doing something similar.