Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Was really easy with a Molten Giant deck as a Hunter, only failed once due to trying to see if having just one active would do.

More restarts later and boom, went down with the power of dual Molten Giants. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Have beaten Warlock, Druid, Priest, Rogue, and Shaman so far. I anticipate Mage and Hunter will be the hardest for me, due to lack of cards people are using to beat them. Warrior seems doable with a Patron/Frothing Berserker deck and Paladin with a Murloc deck.

I don't find any of this "challenging" just ridiculously dumb due to either having to have certain cards in your deck to win, or needing to restart multiple times to make sure you have the nut draw at the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    Well got it done

Hunter was the worst, basically kill or be killed by turn 7 in my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Got him down on my first try as a dragon priest, but then I found out I have to do it on all the classes to obtain Arthas

Brb kms

So far I got him with druid, rogue, hunter and warlock in that order. Using jade druid was an easy win, then I used a mech/jade rogue and got some succes by just flooding the board with mechs (the Sensei is really good, he kept buffing my Annoy-O-Trons). With hunter I tried to use Molten Giants and a handful of good beasts and secrets, ended up getting 2 big hyenas who brought LK down in turn 6. With warlock I just made a reno deck and it was rather easy. Its pretty fun to be making these decks myself, I thought using a mech/jade rogue was kinda creative.

spent over half a day yesterday, but got all 9/9

decks from hearthpwn, just sort by rating and use the top ones + read comments

6/9 were all done by murlocs, no joke (even without old murk-eye) .. even warrior was done by murlocs + giant frothings .. warlock too

only 3 were not by murlocs (also I only had 1 molten)

- mage = kabal lackey + mana bind + molten giant + sunfury .. 1-st try, easiest clear I had
    - hunter = molten + snowballed hatchling
    - druid = literally just the standard jade druid ladder list

I think I got pretty lucky with mage and hunter

shaman and paladin murlocs required a lot of restarts

everything else was pretty easy
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2017-08-26 at 10:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By this point there's nothing left to brag about because all the decks have been discovered by the community. Some classes will require multiple restarts and some won't and how "easy" it is depends on your luck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright boys, I'm 8/9 with Warrior left and I fucking quit. Just can't crack this one

If anyone has a decklist I can steal for it, would be greatly appreciated.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I refuse to play jade druid. Just like C'thun cards back when they were stupid, i instantly dust anything with Jade in the name.
    #DustCancer #FightCancer

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Alright boys, I'm 8/9 with Warrior left and I fucking quit. Just can't crack this one

If anyone has a decklist I can steal for it, would be greatly appreciated.
    I used the Kel Thuzad public defender exploit, basically he won't do anything if you have both these cards in play when he has frostmourne equiped so he just burn cards. I used that new card that shuffles your hand into your deck and milled him.

I continued my run with mage and shaman and had some funny and broken games. With mage I used Mana Bind turn 1 to get that spell that brings LK to 1 hp aswell, then I managed to tempo kill him before turn 7. Then with shaman I used an evolve deck and got the Geist that summons a 2/2 Ghoul every time a minion dies, and LK only kept killing my other minions (even with Obliterate despite the Geist being the strongest). I ended up with and endless board with 2/2's and I never got to play anything else.

EDIT: finished the rest of my run with warrior and paladin. I used the warrior build with Kel'Thuzad and Public Defender blocking LK's attacks, then using Scaled Nightmares for hilariously high damage. Paladin was surprisingly easy aswell, I used a murloc build and pretty much stomped him. I curved out nicely and had 2x Warleader with old Murk-Eye to finish him off.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2017-08-28 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the Lich King release I haven't beaten Lich King with a single class, tried loads of decks on Hearthpwn tried loads of gimmicks, Lich King always counters everything I do, he has the right cards at the right time like he pulls them out of his ass when he needs them. I swear I have the worst luck in video games

If a game relies on luck and RNG I will fail at it.

Just give me fucking minesweeper thats my level of competence because at least minesweeper doesn't fuck me over by having a bomb lie to you about where it is...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished Arthas over the weekend.

Druid/Priest: Easiest two by far. Just played Hadronox DK Druid and Silence Priest
    Pally/Shaman: Easily beatable with Murloc decks. Tidecaller into Rockpool Hunter is the nuts.
    Hunter/Mage: Double Molten Giant decks with cheap removal/minions as backup. Had to restart quite a few times to get acceptable starting hands, and sometimes those were wrecked with Obliterates.
    Warlock: Beat with a singleton deck (no Reno) that loaded up on healing and Bloodreaver Gul'dan.
    Rogue: Just an efficient minion deck with a good number of Deathrattles. Cairne, Piloted Shredders, etc.
    Warrior: I ran an Alarm-O-bot deck loaded with fatties (plus Armorsmith and Frothings) and cheap Taunts (Public Defenders, Shieldbreakers, Cornered Sentry) for the early turns to set up my Alarm-O-Bots not dying. Sort of landed on the nuts with Lich King, Public Defender, and Alarm-O-Bot in my opening hand and Lich King gave me Army of the Dead, which hit 5 gigantic minions and pretty much sealed the deal. By far the hardest one I think.

My Warrior decklist was something like the following (like I said, I hit the nuts off Army of the Dead to win). Obviously, room to remove the Ultrasaurs and Force-Tank MAX. I think the Faceless Behemoths were good, and the Stormwatchers were very good with a Frothing and Armorsmith on the board. Probably replaceable with any other high-cost Legendary (Rotface would be good, Yshaarj, Deathwings, Ysera, etc.)
    Shieldbearer × 2
    Armorsmith × 2
    Battle Rage × 2
    Cornered Sentry × 2
    Execute × 2
    Public Defender × 2
    Alarm-o-Bot × 2
    Frothing Berserker × 2
    Shield Block × 2
    Obsidian Destroyer × 2
    Stormwatcher × 2
    Force-Tank MAX × 2
    The Lich King × 1
    Faceless Behemoth × 2
    Ultrasaur × 2
    Last edited by Naxere; 2017-08-28 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

If you want to beat him with Mage put two Molten Giants and Sunfury Protectors into your Mage deck. Also if you have that Frozen Throne minion that gives +3 attack, Cobalt Scalebane, put that in your deck as well. Skelemancer might also be a good include too to prevent the Lich King from using his blizzards.