Sub Changes and Relic Questions

Hey Guys,

Quick questions. I noticed that vanish wasnt working properly the other day, and wasnt letting me shadow strike, as part of my opener. Was this the vanish bug that people are mentioning? Since this affects the rotation, is there another rotation out there?

Also im confused about relics. On icy veins i see that Gutripper and Soul Shadows are high on the list, but in the below guide its Energetic Stabbing and Weakpoint. Which is correct? Are we still following the higher itm lvl rule?

https://subtlety.guide/guides/subtlety/

Deleted
    Vanish Bug is fixed - yes. Just use Vanish and Shadowstrike the normal way? At least thats what I am doing.

Icy Veins is a bad source for guides. Trust the riff.tf guide (the one you posted) and/or use rogue discord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacstabbath View Post
    Hey Guys,

Quick questions. I noticed that vanish wasnt working properly the other day, and wasnt letting me shadow strike, as part of my opener. Was this the vanish bug that people are mentioning? Since this affects the rotation, is there another rotation out there?

Also im confused about relics. On icy veins i see that Gutripper and Soul Shadows are high on the list, but in the below guide its Energetic Stabbing and Weakpoint. Which is correct? Are we still following the higher itm lvl rule?

https://subtlety.guide/guides/subtlety/
    You can still use

#showtooltip
    /cast Vanish
    /cast Shadowstrike

But right after your Shadowstrike you'll break your stealth, thats exactly what they fixed. Before you didnt break stealth if you added /stopattack in that macro. In case of doubt just sim relics on raidbots, it is pretty easy. Besides Soul Shadows is good when you use Bracers. Hands do even sim better than Bracers on single target fights, in other fights vigor ring is a good choice as well. Bracers are not considered as the best in slot legendary anymore escpecially if yout dont have a high t'forged CoF.

Deleted
    Also smart think a bit about what you are simming and how mecanics work. For example a ST fight whene you builder si shadowstrike and BS ofc energ stabbing etc is good, but on fighst whene your main builder is suriken storm you gain wery little dps from them and gutripper is way way better.

Thing is u can change legendarys between fights but you cant chnage relics so better use one universal relic whos good on most fights.