Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    What I think is fascinating, is how Danes and Swedes can (seemingly) understand each other. I love you, Denmark, but I can't understand you So how can the Swedes?!

(I'm Norwegian in case anyone wonders. No, you don't, I know)
    As a Scanian (and thus more or less speaking Swedish with a Danish dialect) I'm entirely with you on this one - Norwegian is ridiculously easy to understand (and Norwegians tend to understand my Scanian perfectly in return), as long as you pick up the necessary vocabulary. While Danish is hell to understand, in general. I can't manage the extreme monotony in the pronounciation, in terms of pitch, together with the love of reductions that they seem to entertain so faithfully...when they speak in normal Dane-to-Dane tempo, it's really difficult to even tell how many words that are being said. I have friends that prefer Danish though, so maybe it's a me-thing...thank god for the sing-song quality of Norwegian (and to a lesser degree, Swedish) though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah dude, we all know Russia is just a made up enemy created by Democrats.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I bet Sweden and Denmark are U.S oriented. No wonder they would say such things.
    Do you mean western nations? Of course they are. Russia has shown themselves to be the enemy time and time again. Do we still need to bring up their propaganda and subsequent war in Crimea? Don't be fooled, they are trying to weaken the relationship and individual strength of western nations. It's a shame because for a couple of years it looked like Russia was ready to join the western nations and become an ally instead of an enemy for the first time since the Cold War started. Unfortunately, it is too corrupt to do that currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I bet Sweden and Denmark are U.S oriented. No wonder they would say such things.
    You do not get frends by traning nuclear strike on ther capital (the bombers did turn just outside the border) and the ambassador is to arrogant or stupid to say "It was not meant as a threat, the military did miss that the training could be experienced as very provocative, and it will not be repeated, becuse Russia want peaceful relationships with their neighbors" But insted the ambassador did do a Russia do what Russia want speach....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    but I can't understand you So how can the Swedes?!
    To understand Norwegian is easy, I am from Sweden and Scania (more exposure to Danish) and I have it difficult but not impossible to understand Danish. So no Swedes do not understand Danish that good....
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2017-09-01 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Russia's just fighting back with the same tactics and tools employed by the globalists. Once the ruling elite figured out how to manipulate the masses with information, it all became fake news propaganda engineered to shape and control your worldview. And I'm sure some brainwashed indoctrinated useful idiot will jump on me only to prove my point that you're not free, your thoughts are not your own, and that anger you feel is misguided. It's pointed outward when it should be directed inward at yourself for willing away your independence in exchange for the illusion of security and group acceptance. "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
    Your post is quite useless.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Fake news is rampant in all major news outlets, in particular the US...
    I mean it's kinda easy to exploit when all you care about is pushing out news as fast as possible to generate more clicks/views. If you stop checking facts or have people with agenda's dictate what should be shown you are essentially throw every ounce of credibility out of the window anyway.. News as a business is ultimately doomed to fail.

Water is wet
    Sky is blue
    Russia is a threat
    And I love you
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2017-09-01 at 05:49 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Putin is extending his KGB-esque disinformation and propaganda machine to attempt to control the world the way he controls Russians.

After a riotous success using it against the US, he's obviously going to try to use it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia's just fighting back with the same tactics and tools employed by the globalists. Once the ruling elite figured out how to manipulate the masses with information, it all became fake news propaganda engineered to shape and control your worldview. And I'm sure some brainwashed indoctrinated useful idiot will jump on me only to prove my point that you're not free, your thoughts are not your own, and that anger you feel is misguided. It's pointed outward when it should be directed inward at yourself for willing away your independence in exchange for the illusion of security and group acceptance. "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
    This post confused me until I remembered that "globalism" is the new code word for "Jewish conspiracy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    The best aegis against fake news from Russia is for our politicians, leaders and media to regain some of the credibility they have lost.
    Indeed. For these 32 billion annually (the actual number may be higher, btw), we could afford proper cybersecurity, boost primary schools and research and then some.
    The number is definitely higher. You can add stuff like use of hospitals and all the time spend by police to that number. Im just using that number, because even taking the least bad number they can come up with, it still looks pretty fucking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This post confused me until I remembered that "globalism" is the new code word for "Jewish conspiracy".
    Calling it a Jewish conspiracy would be giving the Jews too much credit for something far more reaching than just one people. Globalists don't care about religion, ethnicity, national boundaries, etc. Many chief facilitators of globalism happen to be Jewish, but I don't think it's because they are Jewish. Ironically, the globalist conspiracy is not nearly as grandiose and complicated as the white nationalists would have you believe. The globalists are just following modernity's logical course, assuming modernity in its current state is logical, which it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Your post is quite useless.
    If my post was quite useless, your post declaring it is even more useless. But I knew my post would go over most of your heads seeing as how you're all here to eagerly argue over your equally myopic opinions because apparently you don't have anything better to do. So go right ahead and retort like I know that you will with another poor attempt at flame bait. As I stated in my original post, you're only proving my point. You're not free, your thoughts are not your own, and you only have yourself to blame. Enjoy your propaganda masquerading as news as if it were any less fake than "fake news". I'd rather view the world as it is, and not as I'm told it is. "The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Calling it a Jewish conspiracy would be giving the Jews too much credit for something far more reaching than just one people. Globalists don't care about religion, ethnicity, national boundaries, etc. Many chief facilitators of globalism happen to be Jewish, but I don't think it's because they are Jewish. Ironically, the globalist conspiracy is not nearly as grandiose and complicated as the white nationalists would have you believe. The globalists are just following modernity's logical course, assuming modernity in its current state is logical, which it's not.

If my post was quite useless, your post declaring it is even more useless. But I knew my post would go over most of your heads seeing as how you're all here to eagerly argue over your equally myopic opinions because apparently you don't have anything better to do. So go right ahead and retort like I know that you will with another poor attempt at flame bait. As I stated in my original post, you're only proving my point. You're not free, your thoughts are not your own, and you only have yourself to blame. Enjoy your propaganda masquerading as news as if it were any less fake than "fake news". I'd rather view the world as it is, and not as I'm told it is. "The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller
    It is a bit pointless to retort when you already dismiss all views differing from yours as you did. You are not here to discuss. You are here to spread propaganda. Useless.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

And there we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's a known fact that Russia has "agents" trolling German news, internet communities, forums, social media and so forth. The goal is to destabilize and confuse. When you read comments on the website of the biggest German news show "Tagesschau" you can almost tell who is a russian troll. It's not that hard to spot...

Guess that same thing is happening in Denmark and Sweden as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    It's a known fact that Russia has "agents" trolling German news, internet communities, forums, social media and so forth. The goal is to destabilize and confuse. When you read comments on the website of the biggest German news show "Tagesschau" you can almost tell who is a russian troll. It's not that hard to spot...

All they would have to do here in Denmark, is to link to Danish governmental organization called Statistics Denmark.

"Here are some graphs made by your government. Its pretty easy to see how bad non-western immigration is fucking you.". Considering i keep linking them, maybe im a Russian troll. Should probably ask comrade Putin for some money.

Deleted
    Fake news... like trusting the American president's twitter?

These guys pretend to be from your own country of origin and don't point out anything that would put them near your comrade, Sir.

So go on with your statistics I guess if you like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post

It doesn't take Russia to make the German news and government look like they want to destroy Germany.

Deleted
    Putin is extending his KGB-esque disinformation and propaganda machine to attempt to control the world the way he controls Russians.

After a riotous success using it against the US, he's obviously going to try to use it again.
    Please post some examples. What exactly did Russia do and what were the consequences of said action?

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Please post some examples. What exactly did Russia do and what were the consequences of said action?
    *Gul'dan voice* EEEEEVERYTHING. Next question, please.

On a marginally more serious vote, plenty of people seem to believe that every non-hivemind-conforming post on the Internet (regardless where it has been posted - US news sites, Reddit, MMO-champion forums, German, Swedish and Danish news sites) was made by people on Putin's payroll. Every internet resource, no matter how minor or insignifact and regardless of language, has dedicated posters on Putin's payroll. Anybody that says anything people don't like is automatically on Putin's payroll. That's what Putin's fake news threat is.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

And there we go.
    With what exactly? Do you deny the fact that the majority of developing nations are changing their domestic policies to better suit the global economy? Are you denying that the global economy even exists or that it somehow doesn't influence politics whatsoever? I think it's pretty asinine and ignorant to blame the Jews, but I think it's equally asinine and ignorant to deny its existence altogether. Globalization is a fact, no matter who or what's behind it. You don't need any tinfoil for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It is a bit pointless to retort when you already dismiss all views differing from yours as you did. You are not here to discuss. You are here to spread propaganda. Useless.
    Nobody's challenged my view that all news is fake. You all seem convinced that your side has the real news and your opponents have the fake news. Whether it's the left attacking the right or the right attacking the left, you both act as if you're the victim under assault. My argument is that both sides are equally founded on a bedrock of lies and propaganda perpetuated by their own governments and media conglomerates who decide a preconceived narrative to sell to the masses. I came here to point out the futility of Sweden and Denmark crying about Russian fake news when their own news is just as fake. My argument is that the only way to actualize what is real and true is to exercise a bit of transpersonal psychology and turn inward because looking outward into the world at large for answers is like wading into a category five shit storm without a soul preserver.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb