Shadow priest - What's the best talent for low mythic + and high?

Which talent combo is the best for speed running mythic + low (less than 10) and for a decent aoe-st damage on high~ish (more than 10)

Personally I use the following for all dungeon and open world content. Anything except raids really.

Twist of Fate
    Body and Soul
    Mind Bomb
    Lingering Insanity
    Auspicious Spirits
    Misery
    Legacy of the Void

Deleted
    Change between misery and bender depending on trash or boss affixes

that's about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Personally I use the following for all dungeon and open world content. Anything except raids really.

Twist of Fate
    Body and Soul
    Mind Bomb
    Lingering Insanity
    Auspicious Spirits
    Misery
    Legacy of the Void
    ^ This.

San'layn is potentially better than AS depending on how fast you are pulling, plus it provides more healing for tough content. But I typically run Auspicious Spirits as well, just because I'm so stacked on Crit+Haste right now, and my mastery is trash. If I had a good mastery set though, I'd be running San'Layn consistently.

Also really good trinkets for mythics and etc are Terror From the Deep and Spectral Thurible - the cleave damage from both of those is no joke
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post

Twist of Fate
    Body and Soul
    Mind Bomb
    Lingering Insanity
    Auspicious Spirits
    Misery
    Legacy of the Void
    I run this, but with San'layn, habit of using it in open world content to be honest. I use void ray too sometimes in low mythics, when mobs die quickly it performs decently, it's also good in open world.