10+ Year Old Account

This guy lied about being stabbed over neo-Nazi haircut

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/this-gu...-nazi-haircut/

A man who claimed he was mistaken for a neo-Nazi and stabbed because of his buzz cut admits he made it all up — and says the stabbing was just an accident, according to a report.

Joshua Witt, 26, told cops recently that he was getting out of his car in the parking lot of a Steak ‘n Shake in Sheridan, Colorado, when he was attacked by a knife-wielding man.

But when presented with evidence that his story was sheer nonsense, Witt came clean, BuzzFeed reported.

Witt told The Post last week that his alleged attacker asked him, “Are you one of them neo-Nazis?”

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car,” he said.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,” he added. “I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”

Police questioned his story because surveillance video did not show anyone running from the scene, as Witt had claimed, and because they interviewed someone who matched Witt’s description of the attacker.

A transient who lives in the area was cleared as a possible suspect, BuzzFeed reported.

Investigators also examined video from a nearby sporting goods store, which showed Witt buying a small knife minutes before the alleged attack.

“Mr. Witt subsequently admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store and admitted making up the story about being attacked,” Sheridan police said in a statement.

He was charged with falsely reporting an incident and released on a summons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure this has been posted about already.

EDIT: Couldn't find it in 5 pages, so...

OT: Attention whores gonna whore for attention.
    Last edited by Zethras; 2017-09-01 at 07:05 PM.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I'm pretty sure this has been posted about already.
    Yeah this was news 3-4 days ago at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, already existing thread, which Mistame ha slinked

closing