Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Or it could be that those on the extreme left "aren't like Stalin/Lenin/Pot" and just enslave everyone and take everything from them against their free-will.
    I am seeing why you put your location as being in a State of Confusion, because that is probably about as fucked up of reasoning one could have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Just goes to show stupidity is contagious.
    No, just shows more that what is self evident is only going to keep getting stronger, which is why so many are starting to pretend they didn't vote for Trump in the first place. Which is also why the ones that are Die hard are digging in even harder.

The guys is a Moronic Nazi and Trumpsters are the ones doing the "NU UH" it's fucking hilarious.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

A lot of these morons don't even know who George Soros is or what he actually does, they just hear their alt right buddies tout him as this evil boogeyman and they parrot it back like a bunch of mindless sheep. With many of these tools, Soros could knock on their front door and they wouldn't have a fucking clue it was him.

A bunch of people signed a petition about classic servers nd look how far that got. Petitions don't do shit. You can't declare some one a terrorist anyway.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    In all these threads where you say Trump is a Nazi, you've still yet to provide proof. As for the alt-right being Nazis, a few kids LARPing does not a Nazi party make. Again, maybe save all your adjectives for when they actually apply, so that when you actually do legitimately need to cry wolf people will believe you.
    Haha, I don't need to fucking prove it, everybody else is convinced but you, YOU are in the minority on this. You have a faith in this moronic fucking Nazi that is on you, but when you can't pump this guy up with enough bullshit that it literally becomes the cross you and people that Trump have to bare, I am looking forward to nailing your ass to it. Along with everybody else fed up with this dipshit.

So keep your eyes covered and keep yelling you can't see.

As for being believed, HAHA I was the first one to call Trump when he announced he was running on these boards, and as sure as I predicted that, I can predict he won't be impeached, but in reality I am not sure he will have to be, he is already alienating any allies or supporters he has left.

People peeling off those bumper stickers LOL!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-09-04 at 01:48 PM.

soros and his ilk are a danger. a hidden insidious evil.

a terrorist? i don't think so, unless he's funding antifa. then he would be.

but something does need to be done about soros and those like him.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Soros, i am pretty sure he will be declared a terrorist

But really, retards made a retarded online petition, now freedom is at stake... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why humanity don't deserve to vote anymore, the world has become dumber, give people the right to vote and we get Brexit and Trump... Humanity needs a good dose of Armageddon to make way for the more intellectual Cockroach utopia :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Those White House.gov petitions seemed like such a good idea at first.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    soros and his ilk are a danger. a hidden insidious evil.

a terrorist? i don't think so, unless he's funding antifa. then he would be.

but something does need to be done about soros and those like him.
    I bet you can't qualify that statement with any facts other than click on my link or copy pasta. Like point to any well known events that would actually support this insane conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Do you think that's weird when he's anti-israel, pro-US democrats and pro-EU, and is very actively using his money to further his personal points of view worldwide?

By calling him just a "boogeyman", you're making it sound like he actually does nothing when in fact he is one of the biggest influencers worldwide.
    I'm supposed to be upset that someone with a lot of money and power uses that money and power to try and influence the way things are done around the world?

It's funny you mention him being "anti-Israel," though. The American right loves to masturbate over God's Chosen Nation, but has a somewhat dim view about the actual filthy jews themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I bet you can't qualify that statement with any facts other than click on my link or copy pasta. Like point to any well known events that would actually support this insane conclusion?
    he's part of this degenerate rich elite. after what we learned about rich people buying and injecting the blood of the young, it's even more proof of what kind of fucked up cabal they're running.

not to mention the way he's pushing for the mass, unchecked immigration to suit his own agenda is also a serious issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's part of this degenerate rich elite. after what we learned about rich people buying and injecting the blood of the young, it's even more proof of what kind of fucked up cabal they're running.

not to mention the way he's pushing for the mass, unchecked immigration to suit his own agenda is also a serious issue.
    Are you fucking serious, you legitimately believe that horse shit. seriously, I asked for evidence, not conjecture, I might say a lot of things about Rich people being greedy and destructive, but if you believe the shit you just wrote, you probably also believe in Lizard people.

None of that shit even approaches Sanity at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Soros is a piece of shit, but he's not a terrorist.

Are you fucking serious, you legitimately believe that horse shit. seriously, I asked for evidence, not conjecture, I might say a lot of things about Rich people being greedy and destructive, but if you believe the shit you just wrote, you probably also believe in Lizard people.

None of that shit even approaches Sanity at all.
    there was a thread on it. it's a fact that rich people do that shit.

lizard people are fucking stupid. these people are human, but they're filth that need to be purged. if i were in charge, they'd be lined up in the streets on crucifixes.

Deleted
    Soros is an asshole, one of the worst people on planet, playing politics all over the world to make money under disguise of doing "good deeds".

But 100k signatures? That's nothing. Whole petition doesn't make sense and coming from right its counter productive because left would have rushed to defend it if petition wasn't so laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Sooo, you have no actual proof which makes everything you've said just a bunch of whining because you didn't like the outcome of the election. Got it. Like you've said in other threads, his immigration executive orders got turned down by the courts. Doesn't very Nazi of him to just let that kind of slap in the face stand. Any good Nazi would be gassing judges by now. It's almost like he's not even a Nazi
    Soo you don't have eyes, and you are just going to go ahead and tell me well the sky isn't blue and prove to you that it isn't.

I mean personally if I would be more embarrassed I vote for this moron than I would be worried about being called a racist or nazi, because I voted for him. As I said keep your eye covered and yelling you can't see, until basically even those around you are going to be thinking maybe what they really need are safe spaces.

Hitler didn't start gassing jews on day one. It was a progression, and one that Trump is following to a T as well as Trumpsters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    You can't just make a clickbait petition to declare everyone you don't like a terrorist. That's fascist methods
    Wow that's interesting, we're resuming a practice more than 2500 years old!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostracism

10+ Year Old Account
    there was a thread on it. it's a fact that rich people do that shit.

lizard people are fucking stupid. these people are human, but they're filth that need to be purged. if i were in charge, they'd be lined up in the streets on crucifixes.
    Well how do you know they aren't Lizard people, I mean how is that bullshit any more legitimate than your claim he fucking feeds of the blood of young people or whatever, how the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

And sorry your Illuminati bullshit minus the Obviously fucking stupid Lizard people still isn't going to wash, it's obvious conspiracy theory told to the most gullible Alex Jones listeners. Or insomniacs who listen to too much Art Bell or Coast to Coast with Ed Boring.

Well how do you know they aren't Lizard people, I mean how is that bullshit any more legitimate than your claim he fucking feeds of the blood of young people or whatever, how the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

And sorry your Illuminati bullshit minus the Obviously fucking stupid Lizard people still isn't going to wash, it's obvious conspiracy theory told to the most gullible Alex Jones listeners. Or insomniacs who listen to too much Art Bell or Coast to Coast with Ed Boring.
    go read the thread about it on here. there are rich people doing this. the young people don't even get paid as much as they buy the blood for.

this filth has to be wiped clean from our society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Soros is an asshole, one of the worst people on planet, playing politics all over the world to make money under disguise of doing "good deeds".

But 100k signatures? That's nothing. Whole petition doesn't make sense and coming from right its counter productive because left would have rushed to defend it if petition wasn't so laughable.
    Soros is an asshole because he has money, he plays politics well OK you mean like Sinclair Broadcasting, You mean like Rupert Murdoch. Yes he has money and is a self serving asshole, and he donates to democrats that is enough to get Trumpsters to try to get him declared a terrorist.

- - - Updated - - -

go read the thread about it on here. there are rich people doing this. the young people don't even get paid as much as they buy the blood for.

this filth has to be wiped clean from our society.
    A thread on here, which one, I know there is a HBO shows where they joked about that shit, and there could be some validity too it, but how do you know George Soro's does, because I have seen George Soro's he still looks old and kind of like well old.