Poll: Are you still subscribed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, and haven't been for a long time.

Mostly stick around this forum for the OT-discussions.

Nope not atm, will sub when it's mop timewalking as i only need one more run for the green dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    For that money that i didnt spend since mists i got myself a new pc.

I perma quit in december 2013 when they added a ingame-shop due to a protest. And i wasnt back then ever since.

Money saved on sub (no expansion included): 3 years and 9m no sub = ((12x3)+9)= 45m x 15 euro (more expensive here) = 675 euro (and if you add box prices it ends up on almost 800 euro)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently not. I have been subbed on/off ever since WoD for longer and longer periods of time. Hopefully, I can someday quit the addiction that is WoW.

Yes. Although I haven't spent a cent on a monthly subscription since the tokens have out.
    Three accounts. Two of them since Vanilla and one is a WotLK account.
    My wife occasionally plays. My daughter occasionally plays. I occasionally play. The game has so much to offer now than it did when it was first introduced it astounding.
    I rarely raid any more and I almost never DPS in a group setting. Practically all I ever do is PvP as healer or just do a few dailies now and again. Play PvP in one of the many lowbies brackets can be quite entertaining too.

Deleted
    Yep sure am.

Quote Originally Posted by vroli99 View Post
    No!!
    Because i hate the TF/WF system, classes are boring, pvp is all about melee cleaves, and legendary system a fucking bullshit.
    I assume you also don't subscribe to Netflix because you hate the kids shows and reality TV ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Nope, Wow just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I get what I enjoyed in WoW out of other games now and they don't cost me $15 a month.

With that said WoW is still a solid game and I hope those who enjoy it keep enjoying it. Its just WoW doesn't do it for me anymore and the Dev's have made choices I don't care for.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Not that I am special or noteworthy, but yes, I am currently subscribed though I am hopping on and off subbing and am not actually playing more than a couple times per week.

Not going to post my opinion on WoW since unless someone asks for it as it's not necessarily directly relevant to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I assume you also don't subscribe to Netflix because you hate the kids shows and reality TV ?
    Tbf, if he hates those things it's probably a dampener on his gameplay enjoyment, whereas Netflix gives non-interactive content of a wide range... Not sure how to explain it. I must add however that I know a family where the mother has banned Netflix from the household. Reason? Because it streams Breaking Bad "which is just narcotics romance"...

That being said about Netflix, I wonder how this game is even still alive considering every single iteration has had the "classes are boring, PVP is shit and X system is BS!!"-complaints aplenty.
    Just remember the people quitting the game over the introduction of pet battles...

WoW is the best game ever and have been continuously subscribed since May 2005. Longest break I ever took from the game was a week long trip to the hospital for a broken elbow.

I will admit that I don't play as much as I used to. The aforementioned elbow doesn't allow me to play for long stretches of time. I also spend more time at work. I mostly focus on my main by doing raids, some dungeons and collecting in game sparklies.

No. WoW was never the same game again after patch 4.3. I quit during that last cata raid like a lot of other people did hoping to come back to the next expansion with some hype but was let down by the panda themes. MOP itself was a solid expansion but ehh the themes and the lack of community and more were very apperent. WOD raids were good but overall was shit. Legion started off good but after the nightfallen quests the game dipped and now I dont have any interest in returning no matter what feature they implement unless its a pristine server and maybe some actual grinds and not some weekly 30min quest. The game has strayed so far from the path of what it made good and the modern community is abysmall and arent really MMORPG'ers but a bunch of convinience babies who want to play solo player...

nah.. lately i've become more and more interested in cosmetics and WoW is just terribad at it.
    the transmog system is probably one of the worst ever created.

Nope, and have no intention of ever subscribing to WoW or anything else Blizzard ever produces. I stopped the same day the blue post was put up blaming all of WoW's problems on the playerbase. Fuck them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Ask your teacher about Holodomor.

Where the Soviet communists let millions and millions of people die due to famine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

They could've asked the US for food, but didn't.

And yes, I'm subscribed.
    I don't remember this patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup but may take a break for a couple of months soon™ when my course work starts to ramp up but if I can manage both I'll stay subbed

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I unsubbed in early legion. I don't have time to play anymore and quickly lost interest in legion because the pvp is awful and it's very alt-unfriendly and extremely grindy. No bueno.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Ask your teacher about Holodomor.

Where the Soviet communists let millions and millions of people die due to famine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

They could've asked the US for food, but didn't.

And yes, I'm subscribed.
    lulz, sure.
    in US you really think this? i mean, other the fact that no western governemnt recognized URSS, you really think that a US in full great depression and in full isolationism wanted help a communist state? rotfl

yep, subscribed since wod

I was on the fence on whether I was going to stay subbed, ended up picking up two tokens, so two more months at least.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not presently. Not anything WoW really did wrong (this time. I skipped most of Warlords because I wasn't having fun), but my HDD with WoW on it died and I didn't have the space to reinstall elsewhere, or the desire to reconfigure all my add-ons and stuff. Got some new drives installed and I reinstalled WoW, but haven't quite decided if I want to come back or not. Lots of other stuff to do these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.