Deleted

Elite Set still obtainable after a season if you got the rating during the season?

Yo!

Quick question, if you get to 2k rating and you were only able to buy the helmet and chest of the elite set, can you still buy the rest of the elite set? If so, does this also apply to earlier seasons (like WoD)?

Cheers!

If you reached 2k during Season 1&2 you can buy the elite set from S1&2.
    If you reached 2k during Season 3&4 you can buy the elite set from S3&4.

You cannot buy the old pre Legion sets anymore and you cannot buy the S1-4 elite sets if you just reached 2k now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    If you reached 2k during Season 1&2 you can buy the elite set from S1&2.
    If you reached 2k during Season 3&4 you can buy the elite set from S3&4.

You cannot buy the old pre Legion sets anymore and you cannot buy the S1-4 elite sets if you just reached 2k now.
    Yeah I get that. But I got 2k during WoD season, but the problem was I didnt have enough conquest to buy the full set. But I guess that still means I cant buy it anymore. SHame

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Yeah I get that. But I got 2k during WoD season, but the problem was I didnt have enough conquest to buy the full set. But I guess that still means I cant buy it anymore. SHame
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post

Why did you make a thread to ask then?