View Poll Results: Are you goin to play CoD WW2?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 22.22%
  • No

6 66.67%
  • Maybe

1 11.11%
    Deleted

After passing on the last CoD titles, I am really looking forward to CoD WW2!

Even though you can still have fun with these games in multiplayer, I wouldnt say that Call of Duty was very interesting anymore after MW2 and the first Black Ops. But looking into the upcoming CoD WW2 title actually got me exited to play it again!

I liked the old CoD WW2 games and I admit this new one gives me some feeling of nostalgia, but it's also looking good when I watch the multiplayer gameplay videos. And the zombie mode also looks fun!

Anyone else going to step back in CoD with this title?

Deleted
    Have you even seen gameplay, it literally looks like a game made 5-7 years ago. What the actual fuck...I don't get how people have such low standards for games these days. It's like you want to get ripped off.

Set aside how you feel about Battlefield vs Call of Duty, how does one justify that a game released a year later looks worse in the same genre, set in somewhat the same time and you know will use the exact same gameplay as earlier titles.

Think i stick with bf1, new russian DLC looks sick.

Also have not enjoyed cod since black OPS 2, always the same shit different setting, no innovations nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Think sledgehammer games also have the smallest budget of the companys with infinity wards and Treyarch having the most maby that's why there is no new ideas and stuff, they really need to step up their game.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-09-10 at 11:29 AM.

Was kinda looking forward to it until i saw the gameplay. Looks exactly like every other cod (except for the future ones). Nothing wrong with it, but i got bored after mw2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small maps means NOPE.
    Low TTK, same shit.
    Dem black nazi females, very common in ww2 my boy.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Why? is a change in what the characters wear and gun models really that big a deal?