Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    And Europe has none? Last time I checked their were still English democrats and afd in Germany. Sweden still has Swedish democrats. So idk if Americans are any lazier then Europe if they still carry those kinds of people.
    The ignorance calling swedish democrats racist just cause they want to control the immigration the current feminist rulers of the country has ruined it with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    too low iq to understand
    must be lefties
    How's that leftie migrant and refugee process treating you?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I think people exaggerate how racist other parts of the world then their own are. Yes, there's obviously racism but nowhere as bad as people say it is.
    Yeah i agree, its over sensationalized, 10 years ago "racism" was barely even a concept anymore, with a few celebrities stocking the flames for fame (Fucking Kanye). How people are treated tends to be more a product of their physical location, any minorities in Boston MA for example are treated completely different than any minorities in lets say, Birmingham AL. People would also be pretty surprised if they went to any major city in the south, the majority of "racism" tends to come from small towns, but thats more an in-group out-group situation, and not a "racism" situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    all the self haters here have no clue about south africa or japan and how they treat foreigners
    I don't like your tone boy, are you sure you went through extreme vetting before participating is mass rapes in Sweden, something you won't hear from the mainstream media because Merkel wants to more Sharia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Those 3 with the sign will never experience racism.

When you have 15% black people, 17% Hispanics and God knows what else, people are going to be prejudiced at times, there's no way around it, it's human nature. The trick is that you educate people on how to minimize their racist tendencies so that it doesn't harm others.
    Or at least not legislate racism. The U.S. looks racist because they allow institutionalized racism to occur even to this day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Yeah i agree, its over sensationalized, 10 years ago "racism" was barely even a concept anymore, with a few celebrities stocking the flames for fame (Fucking Kanye). How people are treated tends to be more a product of their physical location, any minorities in Boston MA for example are treated completely different than any minorities in lets say, Birmingham AL. People would also be pretty surprised if they went to any major city in the south, the majority of "racism" tends to come from small towns, but thats more an in-group out-group situation, and not a "racism" situation.
    Sounds like you are young enough not to know what 'racism' was 10 years ago.

I don't really follow the sport but isn't baseball pretty multi-racial? Like compared to basketball where it's mostly blacks and hockey that's mostly whites, there's like a good balance of everything in baseball? Black White Latino? I dunno maybe I'm not the right person to point that out.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, racism is an american thing. Just like breathing and walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    We British have this problem in football a while back though (or soccer to others). Its got such a hooligan rep and racism usually comes with it, including monkey chants when a black guy has the ball or enters the field. One footballer even had a banana thrown at him, this might have calmed down a bit but I am sure it's still there ... In retrospective football (soccer) is probably worse :P

I have never liked football myself but if this i the attitude people have I am glad I dont :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-14 at 01:42 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Fucking spare me.
    What? I was talking generally historically about institutionalized racism in white nations, things like the slave trade and Nazi Germany. Examples of anti-racist legislation and examples of definitely racist policy can exist within the same country/culture. They are not somehow mutually exclusive. Sure, we can be open and warm and accepting. Unless we're not, in which case we like to go big.

You seem to be under the impression I'm arguing that majority white countries/cultures are just like so racist. I'm saying looking at the big historical picture as a broad assessment I don't think the average white person is any more or less racist than the average any other person. We're not mega racists and we're not all sunshine and hugs.

P.S Baseball was invented and initially played in the U.K. Then we got bored.
    Says the country that gets excited over cricket.

Liberals really hate everything about their culture

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    I don't really follow the sport but isn't baseball pretty multi-racial? Like compared to basketball where it's mostly blacks and hockey that's mostly whites, there's like a good balance of everything in baseball? Black White Latino? I dunno maybe I'm not the right person to point that out.
    Actually the numbers of african americans playing baseball is down to 8% as of last year 69 out of 862 on opening day rosters.

https://www.overthemonster.com/2016/...ed-sox-chuck-d

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I don't like your tone boy, are you sure you went through extreme vetting before participating is mass rapes in Sweden, something you won't hear from the mainstream media because Merkel wants to more Sharia.
    Why come in start shit posting when people are having a civilized conversation? go be a cretin somewhere else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Sounds like you are young enough not to know what 'racism' was 10 years ago.
    Also, im 28, i would have been 18 10 years ago, thats certainly old enough to have an understanding of my surroundings

15+ Year Old Account
    Why come in start shit posting when people are having a civilized conversation? go be a cretin somewhere else
    Yeah a civilized conversation about how racism is overblown and manipulated by your favorite whipping boy, the press. If you want to have a real cogent debate on racism in America, dispute the findings by the DOJ, familial wealth and income by race, as well as why minority populations are incarcerated at a higher rate.

Racism is probably more popular than Baseball and everyone hates racists.

Apparently OP has never spent time in any other country than the US ever. The levels of racism in most asian countries and South America would cause them to have an aneurism.

Want to see some real racism go visit Africa for a little while. You're see just how much blacks hate other blacks.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Also, im 28, i would have been 18 10 years ago, thats certainly old enough to have an understanding of my surroundings
    I'm glad you are using your own anecdotal evidence to contradict the data compiled that shows unequivocally discrimination based on race in our public and private institutions.

You want to see racism? Move to any country throughout human history that had/has a homogenous population. Believe it or not, white people didn't invent racism OR slavery.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Yes but - saying it's as American kind of implies they believe it's a loved part of American culture when it's really mostly a horrible memory of the past and highly exaggerated and blown out of proportion circumstances today
    Yeah the findings of the DOJ, SPLC, and familial wealth and income disparity is all just liberal claptrap invented by Al Sharpton and Obama