Thread: Married People

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Married People

I don't know why but recently I have been receiving quite a few messages from married men seeking discreet sex and though I am flattered at the same time I have absolutely no interest in getting myself involved in somebody's infidelity. I am against cheating completely and feel sorry for these wives especially considering I know for a fact these blokes will be meeting somebody else for sex. Have you been approached by a married man or woman looking for sex and did you or would you say yes?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know why but recently I have been receiving quite a few messages from married men seeking discreet sex and though I am flattered at the same time I have absolutely no interest in getting myself involved in somebody's infidelity. I am against cheating completely and feel sorry for these wives especially considering I know for a fact these blokes will be meeting somebody else for sex. Have you been approached by a married man or woman looking for sex and did you or would you say yes?
    Yes I have, by men (strangers) and women (that I know) but I believe in Karma and I would never do such a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not really asked a woman on a date, when we were on the date I later found out she was still married but separated, she didn't think it would matter, I did. However we finished the date, that was it. Seen her so many months later, but I didn't ask about her status, and it was still just as pleasant of exchange as when I asked her out. That was it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I personally wouldn't mind having a fun night, but I'd never start a relationship with someone I know has cheated in the past. The way I see it, I'm not in a relationship and I'm free to do what I enjoy.

Yes and yes.

Your relationship is a sham. Your marriage, an illusion. Do you think I really give a shit? Not my problem.

And no, karma won't come back to bite me. I'm not the one cheating. Now to do that to a close friend? Yeah, that's cruel. A stranger? Who cares. They're going to cheat regardless and you might as well tap that keg.

Of course, I would never consider a serious relationship with someone like that but hey! That's besides the point.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2017-09-12 at 03:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Yes and yes.

Your relationship is a sham. Your marriage, an illusion. Do you think I really give a shit? Not my problem.

And no, karma won't come back to bite me. I'm not the one cheating. Now to do that to a close friend? Yeah, that's cruel. A stranger? Who cares. They're going to cheat regardless and you might as well tap that keg.

Of course, I would never consider a serious relationship with someone like that but hey! That's besides the point.
    100% agree with you.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a married person, but people in long term relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    100% agree with you.
    Not to mention I grew up with like, everyone getting hitched or involved by the time they were twenty and from thereon indefinitely.

So when all of you mother fuckers want to pair off for the sake of pairing off before you've barely got a hair on your crotch and then realize, "Oh, this might've not been such a great idea?" Bet your ass I'll take advantage of it and with a certain measure of glee no less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and yes.

This is one of those uncomfortable truths, as stated this is 100% spot on.

If someone who is in the marriage doesn't give a shit about their vows why should anybody else outside of that.

Yes. Then proceeded to dump the cheating attempt to their spouse.
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2017-09-12 at 04:01 PM.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

7+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention I grew up with like, everyone getting hitched or involved by the time they were twenty and from thereon indefinitely.

So when all of you mother fuckers want to pair off for the sake of pairing off before you've barely got a hair on your crotch and then realize, "Oh, this might've not been such a great idea?" Bet your ass I'll take advantage of it and with a certain measure of glee no less.
    Yeah but the same statement goes to people in relationships. I'll go and admit, once I had a huge crush on a taken girl. Apparently, so did she on me. There was a bit of messing around whether she will end up her relationship to be with me and we shared ... some intimate moments on one occassion. She didn't end up leaving her boyfriend because of me, which led me completely broken but after some time has passed I have realized that it might have been for the better. What she just did was cheating on her bf that she claimed to love very much with me and even pondered whether to leave him. In a few years, it would have been me she cheats on, most probably.

Still I have no regrets and if I could turn back time I'd still do it. I enjoyed the moment and felt good during it.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Homewrecking is one of my hobbies.

If you help someone wrong another, you're at fault too, at least a little. If you drive the getaway car for a bank robbery you're part of the crime.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If you help someone wrong another, you're at fault too, at least a little. If you drive the getaway car for a bank robbery you're part of the crime.
    Not a crime though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Yes. Then proceeded to dump their cheating attempts to their spouse.
    Yeah, noble effort, but I think you have some unrealistic idea of what you think happens and what does, because the truth is you tell their spouse A. They are likely not to believe you or B. They do believe you and act out accordingly.

I mean I know the temptation to see someone receive their just deserts can be compelling, but when you recognize you might actually be hurting the person you are trying to do a favor for, and what is more they might actually hate and resent you for doing so, is real.

Don't believe me ask some that have done just that, it isn't that rare and it has a serious way of backfiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Yeah but the same statement goes to people in relationships. I'll go and admit, once I had a huge crush on a taken girl. Apparently, so did she on me. There was a bit of messing around whether she will end up her relationship to be with me and we shared ... some intimate moments on one occassion. She didn't end up leaving her boyfriend because of me, which led me completely broken but after some time has passed I have realized that it might have been for the better. What she just did was cheating on her bf that she claimed to love very much with me and even pondered whether to leave him. In a few years, it would have been me she cheats on, most probably.

Still I have no regrets and if I could turn back time I'd still do it. I enjoyed the moment and felt good during it.
    I've been with one girlfriend and I'm not going to lie, blew off a friend for his birthday before breaking up with her. Never been with anyone since.

I really don't care about relationships very much. They've all come across as superficial and pointless to me. As if they're simply going through the motions.

10+ Year Old Account
    no and i take a very vicious view of cheaters as scum who should be executed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, noble effort, but I think you have some unrealistic idea of what you think happens and what does, because the truth is you tell their spouse A. They are likely not to believe you or B. They do believe you and act out accordingly.

I mean I know the temptation to see someone receive their just deserts can be compelling, but when you recognize you might actually be hurting the person you are trying to do a favor for, and what is more they might actually hate and resent you for doing so, is real.

Don't believe me ask some that have done just that, it isn't that rare and it has a serious way of backfiring.
    I know what you mean. But as a person who's been cheated on, i do not take it lightly.

I was probably lucky he was already suspicious and only thanked me for it.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I have and I have said yes. I've always been single when I have done so and have never cheated on a GF of mine. Both were women that had been in 10+ yr marriages. I think they are just looking for something new and new attention.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would never.

You don't know how insane their husband is. Could find you and shoot you. Could destroy your car.

Increase your chance for survival and don't drag a married person away from their spouse.