Poll: TIER 21 Appearance

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Do you like T21 appearance ? I LOVE it !

Hey,

Yours thoughts about T21 set rogue.
    http://fr.wowhead.com/news=272039/ro...hing-scoundrel

I really like the LFR tint and the PvP Alliance Tint.
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2017-09-18 at 06:30 PM.

i'd love it if they kept the entire set to the style of the hat

but right now it's a mishmash of robinhood and robocop, and i dont like that

take away all the metallic shit, and it's a good set, but the shoulders/boots and the gloves ruin it.

Deleted
    Yes, Italian Alpini troops look ftw.

Heh.. A guildy of mine said it best:

"Rogue players finally get the fedoras they deserve"

Shoulders do not match it at all, should be a single-shouldered look, or at least something that doesn't look like a huge, bulky piece of steel on the shoulders.

The chest piece tho... definitely the best look in the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Shoulders do not match it at all, should be a single-shouldered look, or at least something that doesn't look like a huge, bulky piece of steel on the shoulders.

The chest piece tho... definitely the best look in the whole game.
    Single-shouldered? ARE YOU MAD?!

If we do not have bulky, over-the-top, hideous gear then who are we as a people!?
    German science is the greatest in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that is such a sexy Rogue set on the female human. I'm sure it'll be really sweet on a lot of others as well like Blood Elf, etc. Really love the brown and green shades as well as the red. Very rogue-like.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Its an Outlaw set that gives the dark Victorian/Georgian vibe, or how some others would put it: Bloodborne, fuck yeah! (primarily the elite /mythic tier set). The PvP & LFR colors doesn't really fit though but the mythic and elite are rad as fuck. I did notice how people dislike it because it doesn't fit their idea of an assassin/ninja, well too bad ya fucks Outlaw is still here... Well maybe we'll get binned in the next expansion considering how they fucked us over at Legion.
    Last edited by mmoc7d379d05b4; 2017-09-19 at 12:15 AM.

I don't understand why so much non-plate armor has to be as bulky as it is. Blizzard needs to rethink some of that stuff, but other than that I'm loving the more recent tier designs.

The set looks great as a female Blef but so wonky on a female Nelf... idk why the shoulders change so much between the two races....

Love the hat, chest, legs, boots, and belt. Gloves and shoulders not so much, pretty out of place imo. Unfortunately i play undead so the hat looks pretty bad. Either way its a great change of pace after the t20 remake of the ugliest set ever convieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    Love the hat, chest, legs, boots, and belt. Gloves and shoulders not so much, pretty out of place imo. Unfortunately i play undead so the hat looks pretty bad. Either way its a great change of pace after the t20 remake of the ugliest set ever convieved.
    If they ever do a remake, I would love to see a HD bloodfang set. Or they could could do what they did for pally t19 and make a set heavily inspired by bloodfang.

I do like how t21 looks, problem is only the pvp versions and the normal version have matching boots. Blizz needs to fix this cause this ain't the kind of set you can mix with other pieces.

T20 is a remake of slayer set from bt. I agree on the boots but i prefer the pvp and normal sets luckilly. Still waiting on the blue dk icc boots so don't hold your breath lol.

Deleted
    I strongly dislike it >.<

It's kinda ok imho. Not all rogue's set must be uber duber edge lord style.

I'm still waiting for trench coats and cape physics...we bloodborne now.

Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    It's kinda ok imho. Not all rogue's set must be uber duber edge lord style.
    but do they have to have conflicting designs?

the hat doesnt match the shoulder at all

why couldnt they make it more slick, without any bulk?

we're rogues, masters of disguise and stealth, that shit would clank so loud

Deleted
    The hat is a bit ridiculous, but whatever, theres nothing like it currently so more mog options for people.
    Main problem its a lot of bulky shiny metal.
    I kinda long for a more subtle leathertype of set without to much emissive stuff and bulk.
    A redesign on the shoulders to make them a bit less bulky with less metal and shine, and tone down the other metallic parts bulk, then I could see it.
    Also remove the collar thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    but do they have to have conflicting designs?

the hat doesnt match the shoulder at all

why couldnt they make it more slick, without any bulk?

we're rogues, masters of disguise and stealth, that shit would clank so loud
    Yeah, i agree with this. The shoulders look so silly. But the rest imho is pretty good.

Deleted
    After some searches :
    16th century musketeer